Help Please First time ever building a pc

Pandora1

The great thing about PcPartPicker is that it will tell you which things are incompatible. If PPP says that it has no conflicts, it should work.

What power supply do you plan on using?

I need help with finding a good computer case because the NZXT H510 does not have enough usb ports.

2 minutes ago, Max L said:

I need help with finding a good computer case because the NZXT H510 does not have enough usb ports.

I think a lot more info is needed here, there are a lot of cases available. Budget, exactly how many usbs do you need, what do you like with a case.

A White case

at least 3 usb ports, 1 or more type c Port, budget is under $80

6 minutes ago, Max L said:

How many pcie slots do you have that are free ?

Budget: 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: School, Fortnite, Rocket League, Warzone, Cold War.

Screenshot 2021-04-06 at 2.33.02 PM.png

I'm not building it yet I'm still looking for parts

3 minutes ago, Max L said:

Budget: 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: School, Fortnite, Rocket League, Warzone, Cold War.

As I said in another thread, reaplce that h510 with a p360a. If you want to push 240 fps in games that is very single core dependent, so you want to change your CPU to a 5600x. Would also replace your 1080p 60 monitor with this 1440p 75 monitor for only 20 dollars more https://pcpartpicker.com/product/pgWBD3/lenovo-l24q-30-238-2560x1440-75-hz-monitor-l24q-30. Also, instead of the deepcool gamaxx I would use the included cooler, since it’s probably just as good and you save 23 dollars.

6 minutes ago, Max L said:

Budget: 

Looks like a nice build, I don't know how you are getting the 3080, and some of that is a bit overkill, but it all looks good. What do you need help with?

4 minutes ago, Barn1356 said:

Looks like a nice build, I don't know how you are getting the 3080, and some of that is a bit overkill, but it all looks good. What do you need help with?

I don't know I just needed to see if it was all good but yea I may actually downgrade the gpu a little to a 3060 ora 2080ti

Budget PSU needs to be under $130

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: School, Fortnite (Competitve),  Rocket League, Warzone, Cold War, Streaming

Other details First ever PC

Screenshot 2021-04-06 at 4.12.58 PM.png

go with a 850w gold psu, too much power cant hurt, it will still only draw whats needed, but it does make it future proof for upgrades

Where are you sourcing a 3070?

In addition, I would make a lot of changes here. What's your budget?

Something like this is fine:

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/v3VG3C/msi-mpg-a-gf-750-w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-mpg-a750gf

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

15 minutes ago, doomsriker said:

Where are you planning on sourcing a 3070? or did you already get one? 

This is my first build ever so I didn't get one yet but the Asus Rog stix white oc edition is in stock for $800

4 minutes ago, LienusLateTips said:

Where are you sourcing a 3070?

In addition, I would make a lot of changes here. What's your budget?

Something like this is fine:

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/v3VG3C/msi-mpg-a-gf-750-w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-mpg-a750gf

Asus Rog stix white oc edition is in stock for $800 And my budget for the PSU is $130 and under

Just now, Max L said:

This is my first build ever so I didn't get one yet but the Asus Rog stix white oc edition is in stock for $800

um..... scoop that up asap if you can. that sounds cheap for the current market, actually a bit hard to believe 

Just now, doomsriker said:

um..... scoop that up asap if you can. that sounds cheap for the current market, actually a bit hard to believe 

You want the link too see?

4 minutes ago, Max L said:

Asus Rog stix white oc edition is in stock for $800 And my budget for the PSU is $130 and under

Buy that up. 

I mean what's the budget for the whole PC? I'd change up a lot here.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

Just now, LienusLateTips said:

Buy that up. 

I mean what's the budget for the whole PC? I'd change up a lot here.

The budget for the whole pc Is

$1600

4 minutes ago, Max L said:

You want the link too see?

I am not a good judge of site legitimacy but maybe somebody else on here is by chance