What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

Thee Michelle Gun Elephant - Slow (can't find it on youtube)

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Venetian Snares - Mutant...Sniffer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYB7qS-hwo4

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_N9sR1Dcbk

06.01...!!  :o  :JumpsOutofSeat:  :o  :D  

Thee Michelle Gun Elephant - Abakareta Sekai (Couldn't find it on Youtube)

Needs more views, this guy. 

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

-sniped-

That thigh slapping :D:D

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

@GuruMeditationError Dude, come on, take a break for a while. Are you planning on posting your entire music library or what ? :D

God no. Just choosing music and this is helping me to focus. ;0)

Hey...it's the weekend :shrug:

God no. Just choosing music and this is helping me to focus. ;0)

Hey...it's the weekend :shrug:

Just sayin' :D

GuruMeditationError replied to What song are you listening to right now. Sent 44 minutes ago

GuruMeditationError replied to What song are you listening to right now. Sent Today, 09:19 PM

GuruMeditationError replied to What song are you listening to right now. Sent Today, 08:28 PM

GuruMeditationError replied to What song are you listening to right now. Sent Today, 07:38 PM

GuruMeditationError replied to What song are you listening to right now. Sent Today, 06:31 PM

GuruMeditationError replied to What song are you listening to right now. Sent Today, 05:24 PM

GuruMeditationError replied to What song are you listening to right now. Sent Today, 03:46 PM

GuruMeditationError replied to What song are you listening to right now. Sent Today, 02:57 PM

GuruMeditationError replied to What song are you listening to right now. Sent Today, 01:33 PM

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Just sayin' :D

GuruMeditationError replied to What song are you listening to right now. Sent 44 minutes ago

GuruMeditationError replied to What song are you listening to right now. Sent Today, 09:19 PM

GuruMeditationError replied to What song are you listening to right now. Sent Today, 08:28 PM

GuruMeditationError replied to What song are you listening to right now. Sent Today, 07:38 PM

GuruMeditationError replied to What song are you listening to right now. Sent Today, 06:31 PM

GuruMeditationError replied to What song are you listening to right now. Sent Today, 05:24 PM

GuruMeditationError replied to What song are you listening to right now. Sent Today, 03:46 PM

GuruMeditationError replied to What song are you listening to right now. Sent Today, 02:57 PM

GuruMeditationError replied to What song are you listening to right now. Sent Today, 01:33 PM

Are you subscribed to the thread?

...dude.  :P

Are you subscribed to the thread?

...dude.  :P

Yes I am :D

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler