What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

been listening to a lot of music similar to this, bop alloy is seriously awesome.

Abigail: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.5GHz 1.170v / EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti Classified  / ASRock Z97 Extreme6 / Corsair H110i GT / 4x4Gb G.Skill Ares 1866MHz @ CAS9 / Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb SSD / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM / NZXT H440 Blue / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w G2

Peripherals: BenQ XL2411z 24" 144hz 1080p / ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1080p / Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD650 / Schiit Audio Modi 2 / Magni 2 / Blue Yeti Blackout

@virtualTune you leave me for a neighbour :( never mind ill find... someone like you :/ (or i wont, cuz nothing, i said nothing compares to you)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

any black metal fans here?

ecco-fan-black.jpg

But seriously

Side note: this was the song which got me into black metal. They also started out in Australia. This made for a rather hillarious conversation where a friend of mine told me I should support Parkway Drive, because those guys are Australian. I was all like, "Then are you going to listen to Destroyer 666? No, ok then, this conversations done, not listening to Parkway"

First time seeing them, hadn't heard of them, fell in love with their music

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

good to see another fan ^^

@virtualTune :*

ecco-fan-black.jpg

But seriously

Side note: this was the song which got me into black metal. They also started out in Australia. This made for a rather hillarious conversation where a friend of mine told me I should support Parkway Drive, because those guys are Australian. I was all like, "Then are you going to listen to Destroyer 666? No, ok then, this conversations done, not listening to Parkway"

I like your taste in music.

I actually saw Watain when her in Los Angeles.

Malfeitor is my favorite live performance by them. They know how to put on a fucking show man.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Rag and Bone - Jack White

@VulsaviiK

Also...way to take black metal fan literally. haha

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Garden Grove (0:01)
What I Got (4:21)
Wrong Way (7:12)
Same in the End (9:28)
April 29, 1992 [Miami] (12:05)
Santeria (15:59)
Seed (19:01)
Jailhouse (21:12)
Pawn Shop (26:05)
Paddle Out (32:11)
The Ballad of Johnny Butt (33:26)
Burritos (35:37)
Under My Voodoo (39:32)
Get Ready (42:59)
Caress Me Down (47:50)
What I Got [reprise] (51:21)
Doin' Time (54:23)

yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why

ecco-fan-black.jpg

But seriously

If you want some more awesome Australian metal, I can recommend Cemetery Urn, Abortus (now Herratik) and Intense Hammer Rage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZCPjZQ9Ka4

What I'm listning to right now

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Hellberg  :wub:

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

the random white guy with the spiky hair is not gangster. its quite funny!

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Taking a break from electronic...

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May