What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

I got this stuck in my head. I ain't a christmas person, but found it funny:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

One person mentions this, and it's been stuck in my head for the last two days

wasnt he convicted of raping a kid in a park???/

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Fleshgod Apocalypse. Gotta love em.

''fleshgod apocolypse''

already love them 

where do i donate my soul?

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

^~^ 

-Jim Hensen

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

^~^^~^

^~^^~^

^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^^~^ 

luv dis bannnnnd...

at 30:38 is one of my favorite songs ever also.

-Jim Hensen

yeah rattpack

finally a fellow logic fan on this forum 

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

George Lynch - Orchestral Mayhem

Pop Evil - Trenches and Deal With The Devil

Royal Blood - Out of the Black and Little Monster

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

-snip-

Damn Hammond is looking spiffy in that picture.

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Damn Hammond is looking spiffy in that picture.

I was expecting the first quote to be about how sort-of offensive the Denis Leary song is.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I was expecting the first quote to be about how sort-of offensive the Denis Leary song is.

No, Top Gear always comes first

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

finally a fellow logic fan on this forum 

.. just noticed that song you posted (Soul Food) is just a slower version of his freestyle on Sway, at least the first part

^ I've posted that at least twice here already, but it's ok. It's a good song

.. just noticed that song you posted (Soul Food) is just a slower version of his freestyle on Sway, at least the first part

^ I've posted that at least twice here already, but it's ok. It's a good song

Yeah, I've heard it, but I prefer the song to the freestyle