Beam.NG drive micro stutter

Coltonw023456

now i been dealing with this for years with this game the micro stutter people say they can't see it in the video but i watched my video over and i can see it if any one of you can see it please comment 🙂

(1) Beam.NG Drive - YouTube

System

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core, 16-Thread
  • Motherboard
    B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2
  • RAM
    Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz
  • GPU
    SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5600 XT 6G GDDR6
  • Case
    NZXT H510i
  • Storage
    Silicon Power 256GB - NVMe M.2 /Seagate BarraCuda 2TB 7200 RPM 256MB Cache
  • PSU
    Rosewill Photon 650W
  • Display(s)
    GIGABYTE G27FC 27
  • Cooling
    AMD Wraith Prism RGB LED
  • Keyboard
    Redragon K587 Magic-Wand
  • Mouse
    Redragon M601
  • Sound
    Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

gpu 1.PNG

If you turn the graphics settings down to their absolute lowest possible in the game, do they still occur?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

lack of power?

i5-9400f

corsair 16gb (2x8) kit + 4x1 gb microsoft stick both 2666

asrock b350m pro4 lga 1151 

intel ax-210 wifi card

msi rx 580 8gb 

nzxt h510 airflow case white

650w thermaltake gold

512gb nvme 

1tb wd blue

1tb seagate external

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

If you turn the graphics settings down to their absolute lowest possible in the game, do they still occur?

yes the stutter is the same timing and same amount and it used to be worse with cars but its the same amount with AI cars or with out AI cars still occurs now gta 5 runs perfect so i don't think its my hardware 

3 minutes ago, Coltonw023456 said:

yes the stutter is the same timing and same amount and it used to be worse with cars but its the same amount with AI cars or with out AI cars still occurs now gta 5 runs perfect so i don't think its my hardware 

delete and reinstall beamng , my only guess , oorororrorororrorr lag compensation , or vsync?

i5-9400f

intel ax-210 wifi card

msi rx 580 8gb 

650w thermaltake gold

512gb nvme 

1tb wd blue

1tb seagate external

Just now, LTT_fanboy said:

delete and reinstall beamng , my only guess , oorororrorororrorr lag compensation , or vsync?

i have to use V sync only cause if i don't non of my games will run smoother its worse with v sync off and i tried freesync as well and i notice i have a 165hz display i had to lock it at 60hz in most of my games due to it don't like higher then 60 and it will stutter alot more and i reinstalled it alot and the other day and i have no mods so like this game and farming sim 2019 game run like crap same as you see in the video but rest of my games like the AAA games run good 

Just now, Coltonw023456 said:

i have to use V sync only cause if i don't non of my games will run smoother its worse with v sync off and i tried freesync as well and i notice i have a 165hz display i had to lock it at 60hz in most of my games due to it don't like higher then 60 and it will stutter alot more and i reinstalled it alot and the other day and i have no mods so like this game and farming sim 2019 game run like crap same as you see in the video but rest of my games like the AAA games run good 

uhhhh? any oc on cpu gpu ram fans voltage?

i5-9400f

intel ax-210 wifi card

msi rx 580 8gb 

650w thermaltake gold

512gb nvme 

1tb wd blue

1tb seagate external

uhhhh? any oc on cpu gpu ram fans voltage?

everything is stock expet the ram is XMP auto 3200 and i had other ram as well in the past so its not ram or CPU lol cause i had a ryzen 5 1600 a few months ago and its the same thing and i had a gtx 1060 a while ago and now everything is rebuilt brand new everything is new in the case 

everything is stock expet the ram is XMP auto 3200 and i had other ram as well in the past so its not ram or CPU lol cause i had a ryzen 5 1600 a few months ago and its the same thing and i had a gtx 1060 a while ago and now everything is rebuilt brand new everything is new in the case 

uhhhhh? bios updates on drivers?

1. In the search box on the taskbar, enter device manager, then select Device Manager.
  2. Select a category to see names of devices, then right-click (or press and hold) the one you'd like to update.
  3. Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
  4. Select Update Driver.

i5-9400f

intel ax-210 wifi card

msi rx 580 8gb 

650w thermaltake gold

512gb nvme 

1tb wd blue

1tb seagate external

Probably just a Beam.NG quirk, in all honesty. I'm pretty sure I've got some stuttering problems too but I've just gotten used to them lol

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

uhhhhh? bios updates on drivers?

1. In the search box on the taskbar, enter device manager, then select Device Manager.
  2. Select a category to see names of devices, then right-click (or press and hold) the one you'd like to update.
  3. Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
  4. Select Update Driver.

image.png.1fda147e90554602b683fe50bf8dda6f.png

plus i am not able to use the last bios update for this board  i did use it for a week or so and still the same issue this is a brand new board the thing is bluetooth was acting weird with newer bios and i got a  replacement and still did it so last time i buy from gigabyte lol but other then that it works 

Just now, flibberdipper said:

Probably just a Beam.NG quirk, in all honesty. I'm pretty sure I've got some stuttering problems too but I've just gotten used to them lol

well i tried to talk to them but they keep telling me its me or they dont give out hardware info lol like i was not asking for that lol 

2 minutes ago, Coltonw023456 said:

image.png.1fda147e90554602b683fe50bf8dda6f.png

plus i am not able to use the last bios update for this board  i did use it for a week or so and still the same issue this is a brand new board the thing is bluetooth was acting weird with newer bios and i got a  replacement and still did it so last time i buy from gigabyte lol but other then that it works 

F

i5-9400f

intel ax-210 wifi card

msi rx 580 8gb 

650w thermaltake gold

512gb nvme 

1tb wd blue

1tb seagate external

1 minute ago, LTT_fanboy said:

F

either way bios update didn't fix my issues in this game or the other game lol it could be game related lol also gigabyte boards suck with bluetooth  it was a pain to deal with lucky the first bios that came with the board works fine with bluetooth 

either way bios update didn't fix my issues in this game or the other game lol it could be game related lol 

clear cache of beamng?

i5-9400f

intel ax-210 wifi card

msi rx 580 8gb 

650w thermaltake gold

512gb nvme 

1tb wd blue

1tb seagate external

clear cache of beamng?

did that too lol i was told my gpu was hitting its limit oh and i forgot one other game thats worse mafia 3 lol no matter what setting that game is so bad they made the performace so bad but i was told i was hitting my limit with my hardware and im like  huh ? lol its not at 100 or near 100% there is no way im hitting my limit 

did that too lol i was told my gpu was hitting its limit oh and i forgot one other game thats worse mafia 3 lol no matter what setting that game is so bad they made the performace so bad but i was told i was hitting my limit with my hardware and im like  huh ? lol its not at 100 or near 100% there is no way im hitting my limit 

just Deal With It | mike | Flickr

i5-9400f

intel ax-210 wifi card

msi rx 580 8gb 

650w thermaltake gold

512gb nvme 

1tb wd blue

1tb seagate external

just Deal With It | mike | Flickr

haha good point lol i was hoping it was something i was doing wrong or something lol but thank you for your help though 🙂

1 minute ago, Coltonw023456 said:

haha good point lol i was hoping it was something i was doing wrong or something lol but thank you for your help though 🙂

well im thinking oc ur gpu because it could be a bottleneck? or change ur mian monitor , add more power , lower voltage oc's on things that are not beneficiary to your gameplay.

i5-9400f

intel ax-210 wifi card

msi rx 580 8gb 

650w thermaltake gold

512gb nvme 

1tb wd blue

1tb seagate external

5 minutes ago, LTT_fanboy said:

well im thinking oc ur gpu because it could be a bottleneck? or change ur mian monitor , add more power , lower voltage oc's on things that are not beneficiary to your gameplay.

i didn't think it would bottle neck with my cpu lol although idk how high i can OC my gpu plus idk i never messed with it before

i didn't think it would bottle neck with my cpu lol although idk how high i can OC my gpu plus idk i never messed with it before

oh ? try new monitor cables , it could just be input lag from the cables registering to the pc?

i5-9400f

intel ax-210 wifi card

msi rx 580 8gb 

650w thermaltake gold

512gb nvme 

1tb wd blue

1tb seagate external

3 minutes ago, LTT_fanboy said:

oh ? try new monitor cables , it could just be input lag from the cables registering to the pc?

i have a display port i tried 1.2 and .1.4 or 1.3 i forget witch one i have in now and i tried HDMI but this is confusing it could just be the game plus if it was not the game gta 5 wouldn't play good or star wars battle front 2 or 1 

3 minutes ago, Coltonw023456 said:

i have a display port i tried 1.2 and .1.4 or 1.3 i forget witch one i have in now and i tried HDMI but this is confusing it could just be the game plus if it was not the game gta 5 wouldn't play good or star wars battle front 2 or 1 

well only ideas i got is low power , from what i know beamng draws a decent amount of power , and if you are maxing out try getting an 850w 80+ gold like i have 🙂

i5-9400f

intel ax-210 wifi card

msi rx 580 8gb 

650w thermaltake gold

512gb nvme 

1tb wd blue

1tb seagate external

well only ideas i got is low power , from what i know beamng draws a decent amount of power , and if you are maxing out try getting an 850w 80+ gold like i have 🙂

do you think im maxing out ? a 650 lol 

do you think im maxing out ? a 650 lol 

F ur right lol , but i max out at 800w on obs marbles on stream and CSGO , discord , krunker all running at once lololo

i5-9400f

intel ax-210 wifi card

msi rx 580 8gb 

650w thermaltake gold

512gb nvme 

1tb wd blue

1tb seagate external