GPU fans make noise simply because of the need to keep GPU cooled.

ItsKris
9 minutes ago, ItsKris said:

Hey,

I have found out that there literally is no CRJ cable in my country but I found out now that I could use motherboard fan headers instead. I also looked into 3rd party coolers and I didnt see any with reasonable price in my country also I would rather not spend that much money on it.

So I can mount the fans to the gpu and just connect them to my motherboard fan header? (Btw I am using a fanhub for my motherboard as it had only one fan header).

Would this make a difference? Is it worth it and what I need for it?

I have zipties and thermal paste.

Or maybe you could link me some affordable 3rd party coolers? So I have more options, thank you

22 minutes ago, ItsKris said:

What do I need for proper case fan setup then?

Was already said, mount your cpu fan in the right direction, and add an exhaust fan.  That's about all you can do, however it's important to have intakes and outtake, otherwise there's just always bad airflow .

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

Just now, Mark Kaine said:

Was already said, mount your cpu fan in the right direction, and add an exhaust fan.  That's about all you can do, however it's important to have intakes and outtake, otherwise there's just always bad airflow .

I did that right after narrdarr said it 😄

7 hours ago, ItsKris said:

Hey,

I have found out that there literally is no CRJ cable in my country but I found out now that I could use motherboard fan headers instead. I also looked into 3rd party coolers and I didnt see any with reasonable price in my country also I would rather not spend that much money on it.

So I can mount the fans to the gpu and just connect them to my motherboard fan header? (Btw I am using a fanhub for my motherboard as it had only one fan header).

Would this make a difference? Is it worth it and what I need for it?

I have zipties and thermal paste.

in that case i would use the fanhub off your cpu header. this will make you cpu fan and case fan rev up based on cpu temps. then use your 1 additional fan header with a splitter to your gpu. i would use fancontrol for you fan curves. you will be able to set set the header to react based on gpu temps.

8 hours ago, ItsKris said:

What do I need for proper case fan setup then?

On 4/2/2021 at 9:15 AM, Mark Kaine said:

I think you could get temps down like 5-10C minimum with a proper fan configuration. 

No exhaust fan? ✔ 

Cpu fan mounted the wrong way? ✔ 

Well there's not much else you can do, maybe put two additional fans under the GPU,  looks like there maybe are mounting holes?  Won't be beneficial much, but a little bit, maybe an additional 1C...

Otherwise you can just get a third-party GPU cooler,  proper case fan setup is still a must imo. 

the check marks show that the concern has been address by another user