How often to charge headphones?

SlaughterSmurf

I bought a pair of Corsair Vengeance 2100 (I WANTED THE WIRELESS OKAY :P) and I want to make sure the battery lasts as long as possible since it isn't user replacable. I was wondering how often I should charge it? Is it okay to let it drain until it dies to charge it every time? When I do charge it, should I let it charge to %100? I have no idea what good battery maintaining "rules" are. Please help me!

Use them till they run out then recharge. Recharging alot reduced battery expectancy and overcharging

All i know is to make the battery las longer make her cycle complete, fully recharge the battery then fully drain it, i could be wrong dou :P 

Against All Odds pc build

AMD Athlon II x4 750k///MSI A55m E33///Kingston hyper x blue 8gb (2x4)///corsair cx430///EVGA GTX 750 SC///Rosewill FBM 01///Samsung EVO 850 120gb///Windows 8.1///Corsair Raptor k40

For any rechargeable device that uses a lithium ion battery (most consumer electronics) the best rule of thumb is to keep the ions moving. Try not to charge it until it gets below 20% battery and don't leave it charging at 100% for too long. If you are going to store the object and not use it for a while get the charge to around 50% before turning it off.  

My compooter: http://imgur.com/a/mDFsx?

Use them till they run out then recharge. Recharging alot reduced battery expectancy and overcharging

All i know is to make the battery las longer make her cycle complete, fully recharge the battery then fully drain it, i could be wrong dou :P

For any rechargeable device that uses a lithium ion battery (most consumer electronics) the best rule of thumb is to keep the ions moving. Try not to charge it until it gets below 20% battery and don't leave it charging at 100% for too long. If you are going to store the object and not use it for a while get the charge to around 50% before turning it off.  

No, no, no.

This was relevant to the older Ni-Cad batteries, but does not relate to Li-ion batteries. People seem to still think that you should fully drain lithium batteries before recharging, it actually reduces the life. Lithium batteries have no 'memory' effect, so charge them whenever it is practical.

Here's some info

Really though, don't worry about it, they'll last for long enough. And if it really does matter to you, you should have bought something wired, then they would outlive you.

2600k@4.5GHz ~ H100 ~ Asus P8Z68V-pro gen3 ~ Kingston HyperX 16GB 1600 ~ Sapphire VaporX 7950 ~ Gigabyte DCU 5770 ~ Kingston 128GB HyperX ~ WD black 2TBx2 ~ WD red 4TB ~ Hauppauge HVR2200 ~ Asus BR drive ~ RAT7 ~ Unicomp model-M

No, no, no.

This was relevant to the older Ni-Cad batteries, but does not relate to Li-ion batteries. People seem to still think that you should fully drain lithium batteries before recharging, it actually reduces the life. Lithium batteries have no 'memory' effect, so charge them whenever it is practical.

Here's some info

Really though, don't worry about it, they'll last for long enough. And if it really does matter to you, you should have bought something wired, then they would outlive you.

I have a cat who likes wires. Trust me, they won't outlive any battery. Been through 5 pairs of turtle beaches in the last year.

hye everybody...I loves this headphones and gonna buy it in future...I want to know,how well is this Corsair Vengeance 2100?is it good?also I want to know,if I it to android using USB OTG,wll it works?hope u guys can help me..^_^

I have a cat who likes wires. Trust me, they won't outlive any battery. Been through 5 pairs of turtle beaches in the last year.

Hahaha fair enough getting wireless then :P

How long should I charge the Headset?

As long as it takes to charge, it'll stop charging the battery when it's full so leaving it plugged in won't overcharge it.

2600k@4.5GHz ~ H100 ~ Asus P8Z68V-pro gen3 ~ Kingston HyperX 16GB 1600 ~ Sapphire VaporX 7950 ~ Gigabyte DCU 5770 ~ Kingston 128GB HyperX ~ WD black 2TBx2 ~ WD red 4TB ~ Hauppauge HVR2200 ~ Asus BR drive ~ RAT7 ~ Unicomp model-M

hye everybody...I loves this headphones and gonna buy it in future...I want to know,how well is this Corsair Vengeance 2100?is it good?also I want to know,if I it to android using USB OTG,wll it works?hope u guys can help me.. ^_^

I like it so far, granted I have had them for like 30 hours so I am not the best to ask.....

I like it so far, granted I have had them for like 30 hours so I am not the best to ask.....

can you use it with android smartphones using USB OTG?

can you use it with android smartphones using USB OTG?

I have no idea, I actually don't even have a smartphone or a tablet xD.