CPU utilization low percentage and freeze's ! Help pls

Oddgingerninja

Hey Guys i need a little help because lastnight my cpu performance was as normal playing call of duty cold war, csgo etc then i came off cod then soon as i was about to play some csgo with my mates i noticed it just kept freezing and everything froze and started "not responding" for a good few seconds, which is when my cpu percent on advanced system care which has a little bar to show performance stats and it was freezing when down to like 1-15% then would work again for a few seconds because its jumped back up to 50%+ then rinse and repeats n i aint a computer wizard but my friends tried to help and nothing was a fix ??? ive tried power options for high performance setting but didnt work nothing seemed off in bios so i dont know what else to try ?

cpu cabbage.PNG

hopefully this helps ya's, but it seems like its clock whatever that is, is jumping all over the place atm.

Capture 11.PNG

why does everyone say temp, when i have stated the temp is fine... it keeps jolting n freezing my pc is the problem

11 minutes ago, Oddgingerninja said:

why does everyone say temp, when i have stated the temp is fine... it keeps jolting n freezing my pc is the problem

People are asking about temps because sharp drops in performance like that can be an indication of thermal throttling, either on the CPU or GPU. As long as either component is under ~90C you are going to be in the territory of thermal throttling.

Clock speeds for the CPU will go up and down as part of normal operation depending on what the CPU is doing. 

Do any other games besides CSGO have the freezing/stuttering issues?

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

no ras, only did it on csgo but seems to be working fine now which is strange but yeah