Building a PC!(Budjet under 1000$)

31 minutes ago, BarbarianKing17 said:

Sorry guys. I quoted you for getting Notification. The reason is Ryzen 7 2700x is available only in 2nd Generation. Will it be a issue with performance? Or recommend a Good processor under 300$ please

It depends, I saw pricings on an Indian site, where the 3600x and the 2700x are close in pricings. It all depends on what you want out of your processor. If you're looking ONLY for games, the Ryzen 3rd gen CPU's will have a slight advantage in FPS, especially in CPU bound games, and also at lower resolutions. However, with a Ryzen 2700x, you will get 2 more cores. Nowadays, 6 cores is optimal for gaming. But since you're doing video editing, and 3D modelling, having 2 more cores will be more advantageous than having a slight IPC lift (improve in single core performance), IMO. Please check if the 3D modelling applications you use are optimized for multithreaded environments, (I haven't done a ton of research regarding what applications you use), that is having more cores are better, then I think the 2700x would be a better choice.

Attention is what makes life meaningful.

Also, please quote me for a reply. 🙂

On 3/11/2021 at 9:55 AM, BarbarianKing17 said:

Sorry guys. I quoted you for getting Notification. The reason is Ryzen 7 2700x is available only in 2nd Generation. Will it be a issue with performance? Or recommend a Good processor under 300$ please

It should be fine, while a 3700 or 3700x would be preferable, they likely don't fit in your budget. The 2700x is plenty fast for modern applications and to drive the 1660.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

On 3/11/2021 at 7:55 PM, BarbarianKing17 said:

There is the ryzen 5 5600x official price 299usd search in Newegg will find one at 299usd or just extra bucks and if you want a gpu there is the 5600xt gpu at 279usd or if you want ray tracing then get the 6700xt 479usd also I’m not great for gpus for rendering etc etc so this gpus that I put might not be great for you but they are strong for gaming