Can I set up a hotkey to change my resolution?

Wallabyhorse

My monitor can do 4k60hz or 1440p120hz. When I'm on the desktop I want 4k but I want 1440p when I'm about to play a game. I know ctrl shift alt+r brings me to the graphics settings but I want to just hit a hotkey and be in either 4k or 1440p. Has anyone got a solution for this?

How about you configure the game in exclusive full screen mode and set the resolution to 1440p ... the game would then auto switch to 1440p. 

you can probably set profiles from your video card control panel / application for individual applications / games, there may be an option to switch resolution to something. 

If not also try Compatibility mode .. right click on executable of the game, properties, and see if you have a "change resolution" option in the list of compatibility options. 

And yes, most likely you could have a program or something that changes resolutions with a click or when run ... google is your friend. if not hotkey, you could have a shortcut in the taskbar, so when you click that shortcut the resolution changes.