Windows 10 16gb ram 100% usage help

Goonzah

Hey guys i was wondering if u can help me, recently playing rust im having drop fps cause of the ram if u can see i only hav 16mb left of ram and im only playing rust, i cant figure out why is this happening.
This pic is after i format windows didnt fix it 

image.thumb.png.74528707af0782d849aacb6f89754dcd.png

image.thumb.png.4eb2e36519765cb01ebc54506e859c8c.png

Pc Spec: 
Ryzen 5 2600
2x8gb ram 3200
gtx 1660 super

"ONLY playing rust, i cant figure out why is this happening."

image.png.58ca5c47752aeb7a37b5939fa1624197.png

🤔

but in all seriousness, according to task manager you're not using 100% of ram, just 63%. It says that in both screenshots. 

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

I'm confused, in the first screenshot it clearly shows 16GB of RAM, but in the second one it says you are using 63% RAM, but it should be closer to 30%. 63% suggests that you only have 8GB available. Perhaps one of your sticks is not actually being used?

You're still at a normal RAM usage... The dark blue bar isn't actually being used. Y'know, because it's in standby.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

yeah i opened chrome to post but it doesnt matter if chrome is close or open after being playing rust for 3 or 4hrs with everything close my fps goes from 80 to 40 temps are good

5 minutes ago, Shoopman said:

I'm confused, in the first screenshot it clearly shows 16GB of RAM, but in the second one it says you are using 63% RAM, but it should be closer to 30%. 63% suggests that you only have 8GB available. Perhaps one of your sticks is not actually being used?

cuz theres 10gb being used and 6gb on cache 

so if is not the RAM whats is causing fps to drop after being playing for 3 or 4 hrs my fps drop from 80 to 40 and after i restart is back to 80 thats why i though it was ram

7 hours ago, Goonzah said:

so if is not the RAM whats is causing fps to drop after being playing for 3 or 4 hrs my fps drop from 80 to 40 and after i restart is back to 80 thats why i though it was ram

If it was RAM, just closing the game and re-opening it would fix it. When software is not in use, its data is removed from RAM. I would look into GPU temps, or maybe pagefile size more than just purely RAM.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

If it was RAM, just closing the game and re-opening it would fix it. When software is not in use, its data is removed from RAM. I would look into GPU temps, or maybe pagefile size more than just purely RAM.

yeah srry my english with restart i ment closing the game and open it, not  restart the pc