Mobile game ad on youtube using LTT clips and thumbnail to promote themselves

I stumbled upon this ad while scrolling through youtube 

MNL PC

Ryzen 5 3600 / MSI X570 Tomahawk Wifi / Gigabyte RX 5600XT Windforce / TForce Delta RGB 16gb 3200Mhz / ADATA SX6000 Pro 512gb M.2 NVME / Corsiar CX550m / Nzxt H510 Elite

ZAM PC

Core i5-3550 / Asus P8Z77-V / Asus Gtx 1060 Dual 6gb / Kingston HyperX Fury 8gb 1333Mhz /  Western Digital Blue 1Tb / Corsair Hx850W 

48 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

i didn't know linus spoke mandarin, must be yvonne's influence

image.jpeg.5c843bde90f0ef13ce9e34d091b86d6b.jpeg

Let‘s hope he continues improving 

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

"Civillian players"

I had to read it twice. 

Only in China

I also found this ad the other day.

Screenshot 2021-02-25 at 16.16.25.png

(WARNING: I EDIT MY POSTS ALL THE TIME. GRAMMAR IS HARD.)

"As I, a humble internet browser who frequents the forum of the well known internet tech YouTuber 'Linus Tech Tips', named after host Linus Sebastian, have trouble understanding the intent of the authors' post, I find solace in the fact, that I am indeed not alone in my confusion. While I stumble through the comments above, I am reminded of a quote which helps me to cut through ambiguous and unnecessary verbiage. The simple eloquence of the phrase often uttered on internet forums leaves any reading it in no doubt as to the true intent of the wording. I believe that I, and indeed all of us can take a lesson from the message left by it:"

(Formerly known as @EjectedCasings)

"Thanks bro, my inner grammarian just had a stroke."

-Yours truly, EjectedCasings

"It's stupid, but it works"

"AAAAAAHHH WHY AM I SPEEENING!"

Enthusiast web surfer, 'epic' gamer.

#muricaparrotgang

I'm really confused. They seem to have ripped a video from LTT's bilibili space, replaced the chinese subtitles with something else, then spliced it into an ad for their game.

~ Luc Luc

that ad should definetely be taken down, because we are not sure if they asked permission to add it or not

@LinusTechyo linus, might wanna deal with this ad later on, i dont think this company has ever asked your permission right?

Make sure to quote me if you want me to respond

Turn your Mobile VR or PSVR Headset into a working 6DoF SteamVR one guide/tutorial (below):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC

Threads merged

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450