Help please with Overclocking VENGEANCE® RGB PRO 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3600MHz C18

Lanq

Dear community,

I want to overclock my memory. Could you help me with it? What timings and voltage should I put?

Intel core i9-10900k

asus z-490f gaming 

gigabyte rtx 3070 vision

sunflower 1000w

don't take any of my advice, I said nothing. redacting my statement. 

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

Overclocking memory is not like overclocking a CPU. You can't just go copy-pasting someone else's settings and hope that it is going to work out. You will need to do it the old-fashioned way, by playing with each value at a time, test for stability and go back to the BIOS and continuing to do the same. This is so as memory overclocking is very dependent on the motherboard used and the processor's integrated memory controller. Furthermore, I recommend ensuring that the system is fully stable when running XMP, before attempting to go beyond that. Running a Memtest for about 18-24h should be a good enough indication of that. 

Recommend watching these videos. Should get you through the basics of what each value is and how to test for stability. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here