I recently completed this build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor 
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory 
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  
Storage: Western Digital Blue 2 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB SC GAMING Video Card 
Case: Corsair 275R Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case 
Power Supply: Corsair TXM Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  

I've been tweaking cooling setups for a while and I ended up having to use my AIO CPU cooler as an intake on the front because it simply did not fit at the top of my case as an exhaust. This is because the heatsinks at very top of my motherboard just do not give enough clearance for my cooler + fans. The downside of this is that my GPU is running a little toasty - I think this is because I don't have enough airflow from the front of the case.

I am wondering whether there is another case any of you can recommend that has a particularly large space at the top for a top-mounted AIO. Happy to spend a bit more to get the setup I'd like!

Thanks!

You should have all the space you'll ever need ^^
I used this case for a project not long ago and it is just awesome.
You could call it a sandbox case because you can customise everything like you want it to be 

17 hours ago, Bjoernald said:

You should have all the space you'll ever need ^^
I used this case for a project not long ago and it is just awesome.
You could call it a sandbox case because you can customise everything like you want it to be 

I heard that case can be inverted sideways, very creative and awesome

On 2/22/2021 at 6:16 AM, Nocmj1 said:

The downside of this is that my GPU is running a little toasty - I think this is because I don't have enough airflow from the front of the case.

How toasty is toasty? Some people consider 60ºC too warm, when the card is good up till about 84ºC in most cases.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25