What games have I missed out on?

Aereldor
14 hours ago, danomicar said:

Personally, i think a lot of people are missing out on valheim. 

Missing out how?

You mean not playing it or not aware of its existence?

If you consume any gaming media you have surely come across it, be it on Twitch, or You Tube.

It's just like every flavour of the month.

Stuff like Valorant, Fall Guys, Among Us, are played by a couple of people, it gets popular, then is jumped on by every random streamer with 300 viewers, is then played to death, dropped overnight, and is then relegated to obscurity as the next flavour comes along...rinse and repeat. 

At the moment it's Valheim.

On 2/21/2021 at 9:06 AM, Aereldor said:

I own RDR2, got it on deep sale... Really couldn't get into it, the game felt disconnected, slow, and uncompelling. Maybe I was playing it wrong.

How deep did you get into it? I played it on PS4 right at launch and found it slow and overwhelming and only got a few hours into it before I got sick of the game. Tried it again on PC a couple of years later and ended up loving it after slogging through those first few hours. Not sure why it clicked the second time through but bored me to death when I first tried to play it, but glad I gave it a second chance.

14 hours ago, Maury Sells Wigs said:

Missing out how?

You mean not playing it or not aware of its existence?

If you consume any gaming media you have surely come across it, be it on Twitch, or You Tube.

It's just like every flavour of the month.

Stuff like Valorant, Fall Guys, Among Us, are played by a couple of people, it gets popular, then is jumped on by every random streamer with 300 viewers, is then played to death, dropped overnight, and is then relegated to obscurity as the next flavour comes along...rinse and repeat. 

At the moment it's Valheim.

Yeah, I totally agree, that's what so great about it. So many GOOD games are getting discovered and played on twitch/youtube. It keeps my library feeling fresh and it's always fun to dive in to a new game with your friends.

8 hours ago, danomicar said:

Yeah, I totally agree, that's what so great about it. So many GOOD games are getting discovered and played on twitch/youtube. It keeps my library feeling fresh and it's always fun to dive in to a new game with your friends.

You are right that these games are being exposed to a much wider audience because of streamers.

I'd just say - if TES games are like cocaine, then the 2021 game "Dysos Sphere Program" is heroin to you. It really is that addictive...

Never tried any "recreational" or addictive drugs in my life, but I'm quite familiar with "legal drugs" effects.

I edit my posts more often than not

Mount and Blade Warband and Bannerlord are good.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is worth a play, too

(WARNING: I EDIT MY POSTS ALL THE TIME. GRAMMAR IS HARD.)

"As I, a humble internet browser who frequents the forum of the well known internet tech YouTuber 'Linus Tech Tips', named after host Linus Sebastian, have trouble understanding the intent of the authors' post, I find solace in the fact, that I am indeed not alone in my confusion. While I stumble through the comments above, I am reminded of a quote which helps me to cut through ambiguous and unnecessary verbiage. The simple eloquence of the phrase often uttered on internet forums leaves any reading it in no doubt as to the true intent of the wording. I believe that I, and indeed all of us can take a lesson from the message left by it:"

(Formerly known as @EjectedCasings)

"Thanks bro, my inner grammarian just had a stroke."

-Yours truly, EjectedCasings

"It's stupid, but it works"

"AAAAAAHHH WHY AM I SPEEENING!"

Enthusiast web surfer, 'epic' gamer.

#muricaparrotgang