When is The Witcher 3 remastered going to release?

B-rock

I just built my first custom pc and was excited to play witcher 3. I just found out that the next gen remaster isn't out yet. Does anyone know when it will be released? Also what are your opinions, should I wait for the updated version or just play it now? Do you think the new version will be a lot better?

The enhanced version of witcher 3 will be available as a free upgrade for those that own the PC, PS4 or Xbox One version

7 minutes ago, B-rock said:

I just built my first custom pc and was excited to play witcher 3. I just found out that the next gen remaster isn't out yet. Does anyone know when it will be released? Also what are your opinions, should I wait for the updated version or just play it now? Do you think the new version will be a lot better?

Well they will probably add like Raytracing,4k60fps,overall better graphics.Gameplay wise i dont think that much will change.But its a big game,and replayable without problem.So you can play it now if you want.If you have some good pc,and a monitor that can actually run it on 4k without problem,and you are sucker for graphical aspect of games,then wait.

Without the remaster, the game still looks good.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

you can go on nexusmods and download a few remastered texture packs to freshen it up a bit, but as others say, it still looks great today.

Yeah ciry and yennefer looks so beautiful, even without ray tracing.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

5 hours ago, B-rock said:

I might be wrong, but I thought there was some information on the Steam page for The Witcher 3 which references the upcoming "remaster".

Like I said, not certain about that, as I may have my wires crossed - but might be worth a look.

48 minutes ago, Maury Sells Wigs said:

I might be wrong, but I thought there was some information on the Steam page for The Witcher 3 which references the upcoming "remaster".

Like I said, not certain about that, as I may have my wires crossed - but might be worth a look.

Just a standard press release - https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/292030/view/2896333013008164296.

I'd guess they're focusing on fixing the clusterfuck that is Cyberpunk so I'd expect it within the next 6 months.