Anyone else finds Fractal cases ugly?

RTXOutOfStockEdition
1 minute ago, thrasher_565 said:

i no...i got nothing els to do... my life suxs

Thats makes sense but spend more time with family actually 🙂

Just now, iCoNrant said:

Thats makes sense but spend more time with family actually 🙂

i have non here at lest and no friends no girlfriend...sigh

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

4 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

Sorry for hearing that 😞

3 minutes ago, iCoNrant said:

Sorry for hearing that 😞

its ok man all is good. but there probably may other people like me that come on here each day to have some conversation even if its all bs they could be lonely too.

i tried making post to have a conversions but mods on here hate conversion they move the post so no one can find it .. you get like 30 minets that it... there like the conversation natzys they commits samying keep on track or we lock the thread...

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

6 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

its ok man all is good. but there probably may other people like me that come on here each day to have some conversation even if its all bs they could be lonely too.

i tried making post to have a conversions but mods on here hate conversion they move the post so no one can find it .. you get like 30 minets that it... there like the conversation natzys they commits samying keep on track or we lock the thread...

We need linus plsss, linus where are you help 😉

7 minutes ago, iCoNrant said:

We need linus plsss, linus where are you help 😉

anyway back on topic😄

imo the Fractal case's look the same as each other meaning there" cheaper" and more expensive case blend in with each other. dose the "cheaper" cases off much of anything that other case off probably not. and there higher end stuff is too expensive so i wouldn't buy it. thow they seem likely they listen to there customers and off a wind range of case all different sizes.

30 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

imo the Fractal case's look the same as each other meaning there" cheaper" and more expensive case blend in with each other. dose the "cheaper" cases off much of anything that other case off probably not. and there higher end stuff is too expensive so i wouldn't buy it. thow they seem likely they listen to there customers and off a wind range of case all different sizes.

Agree

2 hours ago, iCoNrant said:

Guys let's face it, if this author love Chinese knockoff brand cases then let him buy whatever he wants. Don't argue or talk too much with this author is just a waste of time. 

All the people love to buy reputable products and brand because it is safe and know that the brand is good. 

Imagine this chinese knockoff brand can put whatever without knowing what's in there. 2 mm Tempered Glass lol, bunch of flexing on the case itself. We don't know right? 

It's sad to be a designer slave. brand loyalty is for idiots. this is how companies like apple gets you, but it's 2021, I guess being dumb is a virtue

2 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

Why do you want a girlfriend? What you need is a hobby, computers, cars, investment. Soon, you don't even have time for women. 

8 minutes ago, RTXOutOfStockEdition said:

Why do you want a girlfriend? What you need is a hobby, computers, cars, investment. Soon, you don't even have time for women. 

because all the crap (cool crap) i have dosnt fill the void. people would love to own the suff i have but non of it has much meaning. well i do like building pcs but i also go so many other projects on the go. well at lest i dont piss it a way i guess.

funny name btw

what i need to do is get motivated to do stuff get stuff done and eat and work out more but i need motivation

Edited by thrasher_565

1 minute ago, thrasher_565 said:

because all the crap (cool crap) i have dosnt fill the void. people would love to own the suff i have but non of it has much meaning. well i do like building pcs but i also go so many other projects on the go. well at lest i dont piss it a way i guess.

You see. This is why wise people say money doesn't buy happiness. In my opinion the only way to fill a void is to find purpose in your life. Build a business, help the less fortunate, find a cure for a disease, invent something ground breaking... It's your call.

Just now, RTXOutOfStockEdition said:

You see. This is why wise people say money doesn't buy happiness. In my opinion the only way to fill a void is to find purpose in your life. Build a business, help the less fortunate, find a cure for a disease, invent something ground breaking... It's your call.

ya i help people with rgb... thats the whole point.  its the same questions over and over.

Just now, thrasher_565 said:

ya i help people with rgb... thats the whole point.  its the same questions over and over.

Do more. Do harder things. Challenge yourself

Fractal makes some of the best looking cases on the market.

I would have bought Define 7 but I wanted a more ventilated front panel.

I also wanted a white case and the white model of Meshify C and S2 is black on the inside. 

CPU: i9 9900K   Cooler: NH-D15   RAM: Kingston Fury 4 x 8GB 3600MHz CL17   Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F   GPU: ASUS 3080 TUF   Case: In Win D-Frame   PSU: Corsair HX850i   Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (OS), 500GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (Games), 2TB Crucial BX500 SSD (Storage)   Monitor: Samsung Odyssey Neo G9. 

Well, that actually depends on your point of view.

For me, I still like the old school style (with external 5.25 inch bay and 3.5 inch external bay at the front panel). I also like my case to be simple and clean, while RGB is a bonus, I don't really care much about it. I don't really like tempered glass, to be honest, but it actually make your system looks cool, if you have all the hottest components to show off that is.

So, yeah, I do find not just only Fractal case are 'odd', but many manufacturer as well. ThermalTake has some good cases design that I like (like the V series, Versa series, Suppressor series) and those I find utter horrid (AH series). Well, just my opinion.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

On 2/15/2021 at 1:24 PM, RTXOutOfStockEdition said:

Why do you need warranty or support on a case?

If a brand sells you the exact same case for more money (like Antec in the early 2000's), how is it a rip off buying the no name and a good deal paying more for the brand logo?

*cough* NZHT H1 *cought*

Yeah, if the no-name Chinesium case is a fire hazard, you won't have to deal with any pesky recalls, you won't find out about it until your house burns down. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

11 hours ago, Boyohan said:

Fractal makes some of the best looking cases on the market.

I would have bought Define 7 but I wanted a more ventilated front panel.

I also wanted a white case and the white model of Meshify C and S2 is black on the inside. 

Define 7 looks like those 2010 Antec cases. There are many similar cases for a lot less. 

3 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Yeah, if the no-name Chinesium case is a fire hazard, you won't have to deal with any pesky recalls, you won't find out about it until your house burns down. 

But it does not change the fact that you don't need a warranty on a case