Is there any place where I could write something to the LMG stuff/management ?

LazyLand

Hi, I was wondering, how could I tell something to one of the stuff? 

In the paid YouTube subscription for the main channel, one of the main perks is merch discount, and it's description is:

"Once per month, receive a discount code for our merch store
Instructions
We'll share the discount code in a members-only community post once per month!"

Unfortunately, it seems that because of the extremely small number of members, they kinda forgot about doing anything the with members. The only perks you get are the automatic YouTube ones, like the loyalty badges. No Members Only posts were posted in over 4 months, including merch discount code posts. 

I'm not mad, just a bit disappointed. Someone really needs to remind them it or at least take down the "once per month code" from the perks, as they didn't share any code for months  : ( If I wasn't a big Linus fan I would be a bit mad I think lol 

Added a screenshot.

Screenshot_17.png

1 hour ago, James Evens said:

Maybe support them instead on floatplane?

Well, yeah. But unfortunately I really only subscribed for the code because I wanna get the stealth hoodie and hoped to maybe get free shipping or something 

I'll subscribe on floatplane someday. 

4 hours ago, LazyLand said:

Well, yeah. But unfortunately I really only subscribed for the code because I wanna get the stealth hoodie and hoped to maybe get free shipping or something 

I'll subscribe on floatplane someday. 

Have you tried contacting support on the Store? I would start there.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

On 2/13/2021 at 12:32 AM, dalekphalm said:

Have you tried contacting support on the Store? I would start there.

Hey, thanks for the great tip. I did and I was replied with a 50% refund of my none discounted order :D 

I just wanted to send the message to fix it, I didn't ask for a discount

lttstore.com

32 minutes ago, LazyLand said:

Hey, thanks for the great tip. I did and I was replied with a 50% refund of my none discounted order 😄

I just wanted to send the message to fix it, I didn't ask for a discount

lttstore.com

Oh for sure - but the people at the Store are going to be the people that can make sure the discount codes are actually sent to the people who pay for that perk.

They promised something, and I just assume someone forgot to do it. They need to do better, or drop that perk.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)