Bf3 & Bf4 got removed from my Origin-Library

Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

Check it's not hidden - open origin, and at the top where on yours it says "Zeigen", change the "all Games" (Alle Spiele) to Hidden Games and see whether it shows up there. Otherwise, contact EA support and ask for help.

Hi everybody, 
today I reinstalled Windows and looked @ my Origin library again(normally I launch my games via desktop shortcuts). 
Bf4 and Bf3 are missing c30b4198e0907b23b8246bdd52aa1c3c.gif . It doesnt even show up in my Orderinglibrary(just bf3 Premium and the free bf4 pistolshortcut are there. I can still log into battlelog, but cant download the games.

Does anyone know where they went?

post-52409-0-05796200-1395507318.png

post-52409-0-77587200-1395507377_thumb.p

Just for the heck of it, have you tried joining a server through Battelog to see what it does?

Right click the icon in the tray at the bottom right of windows and look for BF4

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

If it's anything like what happened to my copy of moh, something went wrong with the payment, so EA revoked your access to the game. Contact EA to see if you were charged. If not, you can just buy it again.

Right click the icon in the tray at the bottom right of windows and look for BF4

Since I formated the SSD the games were on it isnt there anymore

If it's anything like what happened to my copy of moh, something went wrong with the payment, so EA revoked your access to the game. Contact EA to see if you were charged. If not, you can just buy it again.

I´ve got BF3 for about a year now and BF4 since it launched so i guess the would have removed it earlier...

Just for the heck of it, have you tried joining a server through Battelog to see what it does?

@TheDoubleYGamer : It tells me I have to download the game first

srry, forgot to quote

I´ve got BF3 for about a year now and BF4 since it launched so i guess the would have removed it earlier...

Well, my copy of moh was taken away around 4-5 months after release. Though, for Battlefield 3, that is definitely a bit strange

Check it's not hidden - open origin, and at the top where on yours it says "Zeigen", change the "all Games" (Alle Spiele) to Hidden Games and see whether it shows up there. Otherwise, contact EA support and ask for help.

HTTP/2 203

Great thenks man. It was already set to all games, but if i change it to invisible games (ausgeblendete spiele) it shows them to me.

The game is rated M for 17+ year olds. You being born in 1997 leads me to believe that you have no right to play this game.

My PC: CPU: Intel Core i3 3220, MB: ASUS P8P67 LE, GPU: Palit Jetstream GTX 670, RAM: 4GB 1333mhz DDR3, Storage: 750GB Hitachi, PSU: CoolerMaster G650M 80+ Bronze, Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus, Case: Multirama, Display: Acer x229w 22" 1680x1050, Keyboard: Logitech K120, Mouse: Steelseries Kinzu v2, Sound: Logitech 2.1 system

The game is rated M for 17+ year olds. You being born in 1997 leads me to believe that you have no right to play this game.

It depends on the country. In Europe, BF3 is a PEGI 16, so he is old enough to play it. Not to mention that the ratings are for guidance only (and most people ignore them).

HTTP/2 203

It depends on the country. In Europe, BF3 is a PEGI 16, so he is old enough to play it. Not to mention that the ratings are for guidance only (and most people ignore them).

Yup, but on the Mass Effect forums they still banned a guy who said the meme "I'm 12 and what is this" because they were unaware of this meme. They thought the guy was really 12 years old therefore he had no right to play Mass Effect games and post in their forums. 

My PC: CPU: Intel Core i3 3220, MB: ASUS P8P67 LE, GPU: Palit Jetstream GTX 670, RAM: 4GB 1333mhz DDR3, Storage: 750GB Hitachi, PSU: CoolerMaster G650M 80+ Bronze, Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus, Case: Multirama, Display: Acer x229w 22" 1680x1050, Keyboard: Logitech K120, Mouse: Steelseries Kinzu v2, Sound: Logitech 2.1 system