What ya think?

Whiteout an good design I don't think it will stick. Or at least subsequent versions. Is this a start of an S curve or it will go wayside because it needs design flair.

Edit: All I am saying is add much design flair and this could be the start of an S curve. It could stick if the previous condition are meet.

Apparently no one picked up  the question I am asking and just says it's ugly. If it were to stick and flourish, this would be what I call an pre-S curve as it is and looks. Or someone else may come in and do an way better version.

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/expanscape-aurora

UpJkNSDJTjdudPn2TownYi-1200-80.jpg

This looks stupid I don't see a use for it really. I mean there is probably 5 people on the planet for which this would be amazing but other than that not really any reason.

The weight is a sign of reliability.

If it doesn't work you can always throw it at them. 

This is the strangest design I've ever seen.  Congratulations to the 27 people on the planet who need this type of setup, your dream is now a reality! 

4 hours ago, We Didnt_t start_the_fire said:

Is this link even a tom's hardware link? 

Edit no its not its somewhere around Kansas hosted by google this is some sort of a data collection scheme 

17 minutes ago, papajo said:

Edit no its not its somewhere around Kansas hosted by google this is some sort of a data collection scheme 

Not what I expected

Moved to Laptops & Prebuilts. Fixed the link, AMP mobile links look like shit on desktop, but they're not harvesting any more data than Google normally does.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

5 hours ago, papajo said:

5 hours ago, kucharczykt said:

Not what I expected

While I used my phone when I posted so. But anyway, you still to enable and manage it. The webmaster that is. TBH I just don't think you have any valuable data to send them. Or anymore valuable since if you are an android you are pretty much in, even is is Iphone most people still have google gmail and others.

Sometimes people just get too paranoid. 

Let's start an R non conspiracy while we are at that. Surrounding data collection. R come after Q.