Need a amazing sounding headset for $15

Numb

Can you guys help me pick out a headset for around $15.I want surround sound and a good mic.Please help me

Ummmm not possible

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

For 'amazing', not possible. For 'decent, passable, usable', there are quite a few actually. Few are already mentioned above.

I've used A4tech HS-800 in the past. It's far from 'amazing', but still usable for gaming.

Or put in a few more $, you can get Sades 7.1 surround USB headset. Dunno about the quality though, but I'd imagine it's still far from 'amazing'

Sennheiser has some great options like... uh... No, Beyerdynamic- erm... Logitech...?

If your budget was any higher, I could probably recommend decent headphones without a microphone, but you are really pushing the envelope.

Seriously. You might as well buy whatever you find at Walmart.

And besides, surround sound and a microphone? Holy hell, the day any "amazing" headset comes out with those features, message me.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

Can you guys help me pick out a headset for around $15.I want surround sound and a good mic.Please help me

There won't be anything that is "Very good" but there are passable ones. I really would recommend saving a bit more though.

I saw that was a requirement from OP

With that said, I still stand behind my post. 

Error: 410

I want a 9 second car, and also has to handles like its on rails for $1500. 
Find something in your budget, and buy it, they will all suck equally. 

of course you can get a decent headset for that price.  They are down at best buy right in between the perpetual motion devices and the FTL warp drives.

In the grander scheme of things (as far as I am concerned) all headsets suck, but for $20 the one that sucks the least is the Microsoft lifechat USB.  It has a decent mic and bearable audio.  And it is better built than the corsairs.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

this thread surprises me.

I'll bite,  why?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Here you go:

There is nothing here...

this thread surprises me.

Me too...

ASUS ROG G75VX

Intel i7-3630QM 2.4GHz/3.4GHz Turbo | Nvidia GeForce 670MX 3GB OCed to 736MHz | 750GB HDD | Windows 8.1 | 24 GB 1600MHz RAM | Razer Goliathus Medium | Logitech G400s | Razer Kraken/ JBL J22 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX blue

The Plantronics that were recommended are pretty good for chat functionality. Not great sound, though.

I like music and headphones.

There is nothing here...

That was the intention...

Hands are perfect cupholders.

Is this thread dead yet? If he hasn't bought something now, he probably changed his mind.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

That was the intention...

:o I get it now :D

ASUS ROG G75VX

Intel i7-3630QM 2.4GHz/3.4GHz Turbo | Nvidia GeForce 670MX 3GB OCed to 736MHz | 750GB HDD | Windows 8.1 | 24 GB 1600MHz RAM | Razer Goliathus Medium | Logitech G400s | Razer Kraken/ JBL J22 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX blue