Titanfall: Is it already stale/repetitive/boring?

ManOfDisguise

For those who got this game and played a good amount of it I just wana ask...is it already getting repetitive? Or is every game still very intense and enjoyable? 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I've only actually seen it played in a few videos and it looks repetitive, that however is a widespread issue with multiplayer games.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I did the campaign first and I found it's more fun than competitive matches even though they are basically the same and one has some cut scenes. The game is still enjoyable but not as much after I did the campaign. It's not enjoyable enough that I'll randomly start playing. If I'm bored and need a game for some quick matches, Titanfall is the way to go.

- Sam

CPU: Intel i7 4790k MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97x-UD3H RAM: 2x4gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti SC w/ ACX SSD: Samsung 820 128gb HDD: Seagate 1TB PSU: Cooler Master eXtreme 800w Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout

Not enough customization. It's good otherwise. I like that the matches aren't terribly long which sort of helps with it not becoming boring/stale/repetitive.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Its a decent game but not excellent. I love sci-fi themed games but it has none of the depth I would expect.

I would recommend that you try Blacklight Retribution (or whatever that free FPS MMO is). Its pretty fun with a lot of customization. I find the problem with paying for FPS games is that there is probably a better one online that is free.

for me its not, its fun when played in small doses alone but whit a group of friend its very time consuming also this is a prof of how much some people still like this game

pBYaaLB.jpg

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I always thought titanfall would be just another random shooter game, i never got what all the hype was about. its a boring repetitive CoD clone with robots...

Depends on what kind of a gamer you are. All online multiplayer games are repetitive. The question is are you bothered by it. I have several hundred hours on both Dota 2 and Team Fortress 2. Those two games didn't change that much since I started playing, yet still enjoy them because the core gameplay is still fun.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

it'll be dead in 2 months

I always thought titanfall would be just another random shooter game, i never got what all the hype was about. its a boring repetitive CoD clone with robots...

Yes like fallout is an elder scrolls clone but scifi. Like God of War is just a clone of DmC. Like Bioshock is a clone of so many other FPS. Stop being such a twat.

Yes its still really fun its  less repetitive than BF or any other Fps that are out atm. Bottom line is if you like FPS games you'll probably like Titanfall if you dont the mech combat is really good and might be enough to make you like it if you dont like FPS then you probably wont like titanfall.

For those who got this game and played a good amount of it I just wana ask...is it already getting repetitive? Or is every game still very intense and enjoyable? 

Maybe if people stopped obsessively playing video games for too long in terms of MP games maybe they wouldn't get so bored so quick.  Everything in moderation.

Now as for it getting repetitive?  Look at what it is.  It is what it is.  A sci-fi shooter with robots that kind of has some different looks to game play that wow people but you knew it was going to be the same thing over and over again if you read up on the game enough and looked at videos of it.  Seriously the best way to judge games these days without having to shell out is go look on Twitch or YouTube and decide.  

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S