Should I keep the Nexus 7 or return it?

Haplo

I got the Nexus 7 32GB on sale for $235 (minus tax) recently and I have an option to return it (bestbuy). Do you guys think I should keep it or return it and hold off for Nexus 8 or Nexus 7 2014?

I've been thinking it's rather stupid to buy a nexus 7 3 months before the launch of a new one.

Edit: I got the 2013 model not the 2012.

I got the Nexus 7 32GB on sale for $235 (minus tax) recently and I have an option to return it (bestbuy). Do you guys think I should keep it or return it and hold off for Nexus 8 or Nexus 7 2014?

I've been thinking it's rather stupid to buy a nexus 7 3 months before the launch of a new one.

nexus 7  ?

which year u got ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Actually I had the same issue. Bought one in november, returned it, regretted returning it and got one recently again.

Sent from Nexus 7(2013) while on the crapper.

LG G Pad 8.3?

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

nexus 7  ?

which year u got ?

Keep it.

The naming scheme goes by: Nexus 7 (7 for screen size in inches) and then the year it was released. So it would be Nexus 7 2014 edition. I thought I should tell you :)

The rumors have it they are scrapping the Nexus 7 this year and releasing 8 inch.

The 2013 edition still kicks ass btw. :) It's a downclocked Snapdragon 600, which is still powerful.

Yea, you should keep it. I at least would...

The 2013 edition has some pretty awesome specs, wish I had one...

If you really need a tablet , keep it . If you can live without a tablet for a few months or so get the Nexus 7 2014

Interested in Business and Technology

or so get the Nexus 7 2014

there wont be a new nexus 7 this year. it will be nexus 8 with an 8.9'' screen and it be sold for a limited time first,or so they say.but who knows when and it may cost more than 300$

i me self like an 8'' tablet so i do recommed one but what if google wont release a new tablet? if wou like it keep it

there wont be a new nexus 7 this year. it will be nexus 8 with an 8.9'' screen and it be sold for a limited time first,or so they say.but who knows when and it may cost more than 300$

i me self like an 8'' tablet so i do recommed one but what if google wont release a new tablet? if wou like it keep it

One thing, a x64 tablet?....

Won't last long on 4000 mAh. I know they will enlarge the battery but still.

I have the Nexus 7 2013 and I love it. It's a great deal and small enough to fit in my pocket but big enough to call it a tablet (I have big pockets)

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

I would keep it as it is a great tablet and should still have a pretty good official firmware support. I have the 2012 version and still is great (also have 4.4.2 official on it :D )

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Personally, I prefer 10" tablets. I can't do 7" with it being too close to the size of my phone.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.