If you won 100 Million

Put most of the money in the bank, wait a few years and build a house like Tony Starks house which is at an estimated value of $117 million. Then share the leftover money with my family and donate some to somewhere and still keep 5 million for myself. 

Move to Thousand Oaks, California in a small house with a big garage and buy myself my 1970 Datsun 240Z and my 1975 Porsche 911 Turbo. That would leave me only one step (the dream job) from what I want to achieve in life.

So...I didn't read every response to this thread, but no one is going to donate some money to LinusMediaGroup? I would...easily 10 million would go to Linus and his team.

The rest I would put into a high interest savings account and live off of the interest.

The rest I would put into a high interest savings account and live off of the interest.

Darn... you beat me to it. 

Uhh, get a big house to live with my family and travel the world/nature with my parents?

$100 million is a sh*tload of money for anyone to spend, unless you're spending like a retard i don't see how you could possibly use it up

Uhh, get a big house to live with my family and travel the world/nature with my parents?

$100 million is a sh*tload of money for anyone to spend, unless you're spending like a retard i don't see how you could possibly use it up

That's my point, to be honest it's a lot and a lot of money, and doubt even superstars that have boob jobs every friday and their teeth done every tuesday afternoon could spend 100 Million. I'd be sensible with like 99% of it, but of course, when you got money the first thing to do is have some fun :D

I would use 2 million setting up my family with houses, cars etc as they don't game, then set up my friends and myself with sweet gaming rigs. then put the rest into an account with decent interest, live off that interest and what I don't use of that interest I would donate to various charities.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

Spend about 20 million on houses for family and to rent out.
Probably spend 5 million to take me and my friend overseas, because both of us haven't had much chance to see the world outside.
Invest in some companies, AMD, HTC, Asus. (15 million)
And I have 60 million left... Build 3 water-cooled gaming PCs and two mid range PCs for daily use like web browsing and such, buy 2 8k TV.
Finally, change phone every couple of months. iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S series, Samsung Note series, HTC One series.

I'd help out my parents a bit, buy my own place somewhere in Cambridge or somewhere else in the UK, or live in another country. I'd also give some to my best friend, and well...figure out the rest as I went along. :)

But all this is unfortunately dreaming. Not reality. :(

I would spend 90 mill buying gold, keep the other 10 mill in the bank and live off the interest. Never have to work a day in my life. Also monthly thousand dollar donations to all my favorite content creators, and that goes double for the LTT team.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't HAVE to. It's up to the individual. Living off $100 000 000 for the rest of the average person's life span is completely feasible.

because continue to working and earning like maybe 1 million pounds over 15 years with a decent paying job wil lcompletely counter those increased expenses of burning away 100 million pounds .. 

it isn't just feasible no one actually needs NEARLY a 100 million pounds through a lifetime  you could easily live an awesome rocking life with less than a 10th of that

Well, for one. Take a look at what happens to most people when they receive a windfall. They spend it all within a few years, essentially ruining their lives. You'd most certainly not want to get into that. By ensuring you have another income source, you can continue with your life as it potentially returns to normal.

because continue to working and earning like maybe 1 million pounds over 15 years with a decent paying job wil lcompletely counter those increased expenses of burning away 100 million pounds .. 

it isn't just feasible no one actually needs NEARLY a 100 million pounds through a lifetime  you could easily live an awesome rocking life with less than a 10th of that

and aside from that how would you even have time to waste so much money while you are working? lol  and yeah som people are weak minded and get easily tempted that doesn't mean you HAVE To just waste all the money you get

do you even realise how much money 100 mill pounds is? even while throwing money in all directions like a retard you wouldn't run out 

and aside from that how would you even have time to waste so much money while you are working? lol  and yeah som people are weak minded and get easily tempted that doesn't mean you HAVE To just waste all the money you get

do you even realise how much money 100 mill pounds is? even while throwing money in all directions like a retard you wouldn't run out 

put the money in the bank and live off the interest. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I would just go out and get tonnes of stuff and make something like 20 dual xeon 2687 folding at home servers with 3 titans in each server. Because thenI would be the biggest folder in the world in a few weeks probably. I would then invest 80 million of it and then build all of my friends sweet rigs. I would also have a network set up that would be ridiculously fast with 10gbe fiber lan and all that. Also I would make a server building as part of my house and stick those 20 servers in there as well as a ton of stuff like huge storage arrays. something like 24 24 bay 3tb each bay raid 10 arrays. :) all on 10gbe fiber. I would then buy out the computer shop I use in london and revolutionise it. Then I would do a ton more cool stuff. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

1. Buy a 2 room apartment in central Melbourne 

2. Spend 5 million dollars on land and a house in the country side of Victoria

3. Buy many cars such as a Lamborghini Aventador, Nissan GTR, Audi S7, Range Rover Evoque etc

4. Purchase numerous Motorcycles as well such as the KTM rc8 etc

5. Build a race track in the backyard

6. Build numerous PC's for a gaming room

7. Invest some

8. Give some to parents, relatives etc

9. Buy an ICON A5

10. Build random stuff in the backyard: airship, go kart, guns, weapons etc

11. Give some to charity

12. Put rest in bank

Good Morning...

I would build a nice house, buy few motorcycles and cars, give enough money for my parents that they don't need to worry about anything for the rest of there lives and ofc travel :)

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I would move to finland, buy a house, car, horse, cat, and give some money to my family and friends. And also build the most expensive computer :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I would immediately start a business.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Setup a company in the British Virgin Islands and employ all my friends/family and pay them a monthly salary of around 15k each for life. that way no one can come back to be in 10 years time and say they need some money as they blew their lump sum that I gave them.

It would also mean that I would still have the vast majority of the 100 million in the bank gaining interest rather than giving 30 million away and only having 70 million gaining interest, so essentialy the interest pays for my 'companies' wages.

I doubt I would buy any houses, at least not till I was older and wanted to settle down. I don't see the point really, I would rarely be in the one place for any sustained period of time so would prob just live in hotels while I travelled the world in complete style.

Same thing with cars, would just lease/rent most of the time as I would want to change the thing on a regular basis.

Not too sure how I would tackle charity, whether to start my own or donate to various. That's a big decision which I wouldn't take lightly.

1. Buy a 2 room apartment in central Melbourne 

2. Spend 5 million dollars on land and a house in the country side of Victoria

3. Buy many cars such as a Lamborghini Aventador, Nissan GTR, Audi S7, Range Rover Evoque etc

4. Purchase numerous Motorcycles as well such as the KTM rc8 etc

5. Build a race track in the backyard

6. Build numerous PC's for a gaming room

7. Invest some

8. Give some to parents, relatives etc

9. Buy an ICON A5

10. Build random stuff in the backyard: airship, go kart, guns, weapons etc

11. Give some to charity

12. Put rest in bank

airship XDDD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Throw em away. Wonder if someone would be able to do that....lol

BLAOW!!!!

airship XDDD

Yes, I have a plan to strap 6 high powered rc helicopters to a frame and sit in it. I will control it with all 6 controls.

Good Morning...

1st. id buy a nice big house

2nd. id pay for decent internet

3rd.id build a insane system prob 17 3960x not sure mobo and few titans if posible on mobo 64gig ram as many ssd's i can shove in there a few 3tb hdd for storage a few 4k monitor's

4th. id give 10.000.000 to family

5th buy car learn to drive pay insurence.

6th buy some nice guitars and amps or a axe fx ultra and a marshal cab

7th build a massive in house recording studio\

8th. build a cinema room

9th. donate 1.000.000 to charity

10....... by a jack daniels factory.

I did a thing once and it was awsome: https://soundcloud.com/jamese666/junkhead-cover-with-vocals