Im having strange screen problems for a week

vintery1337

I bought a new ssd and installed a fresh windows last week.I was having weird flickering(idk what this is called) thought it was because i moved my monitor alot probably damaged some cables cuz i also got a new desk. I thought it was windows drivers and i uninstalled my gpu driver in safe mode and updated it after again. The thing is this happens so randomly , when im playing valorant in main menu if i make my mouse cursor go to invite section this happens but after a reboot it fixes it.Never happens in csgo or rainbow six siege.This is happening way more in last 2 days. I got a i3 9100f + asus dual gtx 1060 3gb + 16gb ddr4 @2666 + Corsair vs550 80+ psu and still using dvi-d to connect my monitor.(YES I KNOW ITS OLD BUT IT ONLY HAS VGA AND DVI-D) . I cleaned my case and everything but this still happens. I found a way to reduce this flickering by lowering my color settings in nvidia panel. I was using it very bright and digital vibrance at max. I really wanna know whats happening . Please tell me this is the cable or monitor not the gpu.............. 

Heres a video : https://youtu.be/Xxn40aBqoow

That may suggest that your GPU is faulty. Have you run any benchmarks?

1 minute ago, Iris16 said:

That may suggest that your GPU is faulty. Have you run any benchmarks?

i can play games with no problem and i also ran heaven benchmark 

2 minutes ago, vintery1337 said:

i can play games with no problem and i also ran heaven benchmark 

Do you still get graphical errors like these on games, or just on windows? 

From what you’ve said, I think it could ever be the monitor or the GPU. Graphical glitches and errors like these are what people say to look out for in a failing GPU (sorry 😞). If you can perhaps try to find a way to swap out your GPU, either test the GPU on another PC that worked fine before, or swap this GPU on this one. Btw, I’m not very knowledgeable on PCs, but I’m trying to find an explanation. 

https://www.geeksonsite.com/computer-diagnostic-repair/how-to-know-if-video-card-is-failing/ 
(This sounds pretty similar to what you’re experiencing, unfortunately :((. )

49 minutes ago, vintery1337 said:

I bought a new ssd and installed a fresh windows last week.I was having weird flickering(idk what this is called) thought it was because i moved my monitor alot probably damaged some cables cuz i also got a new desk. I thought it was windows drivers and i uninstalled my gpu driver in safe mode and updated it after again. The thing is this happens so randomly , when im playing valorant in main menu if i make my mouse cursor go to invite section this happens but after a reboot it fixes it.Never happens in csgo or rainbow six siege.This is happening way more in last 2 days. I got a i3 9100f + asus dual gtx 1060 3gb + 16gb ddr4 @2666 + Corsair vs550 80+ psu and still using dvi-d to connect my monitor.(YES I KNOW ITS OLD BUT IT ONLY HAS VGA AND DVI-D) . I cleaned my case and everything but this still happens. I found a way to reduce this flickering by lowering my color settings in nvidia panel. I was using it very bright and digital vibrance at max. I really wanna know whats happening . Please tell me this is the cable or monitor not the gpu.............. 

Heres a video : https://youtu.be/Xxn40aBqoow

Go into your bios screen just for something to be displayed on the monitor and move your cables and monitor around. Maybe something is loose. Also try another DVI cable of go with VGA. 

Honestly it looks like GPU is artifacting, Subclock it and see what happens