Are these fans good

kes2006
28 minutes ago, kes2006 said:

Antec fans are decent but they are somewhere in the middle where they are not performing that well, they are not really that quiet and the bearings are getting louder after 2 years until the suddenly make a grinding noise that get's louder every week. I've had many Antec cases and all of them were like other stock fans that come with cases, something to dispose of asap. If you want light, get SP120 or ML120 from Corsair or the new Lian Li fans. Yes the Antec fans are cheap but there is a reason for it. At 4.- € a fan I would not expect much out of them to begin with. Please consider something more expensive. 

4 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Antec fans are decent but they are somewhere in the middle where they are not performing that well, they are not really that quiet and the bearings are getting louder after 2 years until the suddenly make a grinding noise that get's louder every week. I've had many Antec cases and all of them were like other stock fans that come with cases, something to dispose of asap. If you want light, get SP120 or ML120 from Corsair or the new Lian Li fans. Yes the Antec fans are cheap but there is a reason for it. At 4.- € a fan I would not expect much out of them to begin with. Please consider something more expensive. 

I want to put these in a pc that cost me 10 euros

21 minutes ago, narrdarr said:

They are way more expensive I'm planning on putting them in a pc that cost me 10 euros I'm replacing 13 year old fans

3 minutes ago, kes2006 said:

They are way more expensive I'm planning on putting them in a pc that cost me 10 euros I'm replacing 13 year old fans

Right, that makes sense. Still, I would not want them to cool my ancient 400 MHz AMD K6-2 PC.

3 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Right, that makes sense. Still, I would not want them to cool my ancient 400 MHz AMD K6-2 PC.

Are the corsair af120 better I do want some light 

4 minutes ago, kes2006 said:

Are the corsair af120 better I do want some light 

Yes they are.

12 minutes ago, kes2006 said:

sorry i was only linking for fan type. you can get them cheaper

https://www.amazon.nl/ARCTIC-P12-behuizingsventilator-geoptimaliseerd-ventilatortoerental/dp/B07GB6D7VQ/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_nl_NL=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=888GDQQMDF56&dchild=1&keywords=arctic+p12+pwm&qid=1611610682&sprefix=arctic+%2Caps%2C316&sr=8-1

3 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Yes they are.

3 minutes ago, narrdarr said:

Thanks for the help but I already got a different idea I'm gonna buy some ll120 or ll140s for my main pc and put my coolermaster halo 120 in that pc anyway thanks for the help I appreciate it