Are those LOT OF RANDOM STEAM KEY any good

da na

From where? Wish? You get what you pay for. If you can't see what games the keys work for, I'd say don't buy it. For all you know, you could be charged for free games. That is, if you even get them. Who's to say it isn't a credit card data mining front anyway?

It's worth it in the sense that you're almost certainly going to get games that total more than $6.99. Whether you actually get anything you want, that's completely up to chance, no way for us to tell you.

3 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

From where? Wish? You get what you pay for. If you can't see what games the keys work for, I'd say don't buy it. For all you know, you could be charged for free games. That is, if you even get them. Who's to say it isn't a credit card data mining front anyway?

From eBay.

10 minutes ago, wat3rmelon_man2 said:

From eBay.

They're not worth buying you're best off just going on a random key website like eneba or g2a, sorting from low to high and buying a few random keys from there, it'll be cheaper and chances are you'll get better games too. Most of the games you'll receive from those random packs are just games that you can get keys for like 0.05$ each like these ones except you end up paying more in total compared to buying them individually.

image.thumb.png.ca545ab6f91b08671e52b41807bb4f9d.png

I quit wasting my money on those when "10 Random Steam Keys" had the same games twice in a row (same games, different keys, separate purchases), and the seller figured holding onto 2.99€ was worth it to lose a customer with a history going back five years. PayPal naturally refunded me regardless. Scammers scam, it's easy to forget that when you are normally one of the benefiting parties.

There are legitimate alternatives. IndieGala rotates cheap variably sized bundles of indie games. Might not seem as exciting/fun, but it's ultimately equivalent experience just with the option to look the games up beforehand. (They seem to have a couple of hentai bundles right now, if that seems questionable rest assured they cater wide range of themes, for example I got 16 (out of at least 20 unique) VR bundles back when I still had an interest in amassing random games.)

If you're considering those random lots because they're advertising specific games you may get from them: don't. It's either an outright scam or pointless gamble. As long as you expect a pile of games that at most entertain you for 5-15 minutes each, you at least won't be cheating yourself. But please, get your keys from reputable sources.