New to PC will be useing a 4K hdr tv as the display

Hello I am new the the world of PC but I am somewhat knowledgeable about everything. My display will be a 4k TCL display. I don't have the room for proper gamming display and enjoy watching tv at night. The tv is in my room. Anyways my goal is to be able to run games at 1440P on high for MP games like CoD and 4K 60 for single player games. 

I Mostly play CoD and farcry type games. 

So what is your question? Are you looking for a build list? What's your budget and currency?

Also I don't think TCL TV's (or most TV's for that matter) support 1440p resolution. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

7 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Also I don't think TCL TV's (or most TV's for that matter) support 1440p resolution.

tv's do support 1440 resolution