Why are my 5600x temps at stock settings so high? Kraken X63/Corsair H115i.

Overtime

I've given up after trying everything I could to lower the temperatures on my 5600x. I have 4 140mm fans on the radiator, I switched from an NH-D15 to a Kraken X63 to a Corsair H115i, bought Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, reseated the CPU/repasted countless times and even swapped the 5600x with my brother's 5600x.

At stock settings, it's around 46-55c idle, and 78 degrees under load. At an OC to 4.6GHz, it reaches around 85 degrees. 4.7GHz hits 91 degrees. I have tried countless things to fix it, and these are extremely high end coolers cooling a very low powered chip, the temperatures shouldn't be hitting 91 degrees under a modest OC.

My chip can go up to 4.95GHz (curve optimizer), and I really want to try it out at high clock speeds, but temperatures are way too high and the chip throttles. It also REALLY sucks to spend $200+tax (cad) on a cooler for it to run basically as well as the stock cooler that comes in the box.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I could be doing wrong?

Stock Cinebench Run (1.3v)

EDIT: My brother's PC (with the same CPU and cooler at the same settings with the same paste) somehow only reaches 62.5c at stock under load? I built them both basically identically, and even then I troubleshooted a ton, so I'm at a total loss.

5 minutes ago, glenalz81 said:

What LLC settings are you running when you overclock?

Some motherboards have a tendency under report the voltage. Maybe grab hwinfo64 and check power deviation report under load.

explaining-the-amd-ryzen-power-reporting

It's fully stock settings, nothing changed. HWInfo64 screenshot is already attached to my original post. LLC is currently set to the 2nd option (very tiny curve upwards), but I think that would reflect in the voltage reading on HWInfo64 if I'm not mistaken. Deviation is 103-107%, motherboard is a B550 Tomahawk.