Keyboard disconnecting continuously - Tuf B550 plus + Ryzen 5600x

wefsja

Hey. Cannot figure out why my keyboard randomly disconnecting continuously. It may happen while browsing web or playing something. Sometimes it happens once in 8 hours, sometimes 3 times in one hour. Ive played with power options, fresh windows, latest drivers and latest bios, nothing helps. It happens with front and back usb - 2 / 3 slots. After keyboard dc's i have to unplug and plug it in different socket, either way it doesn't work. Keyboard is mechanical "Aula" made in china, but with different PC it works as expected, also no issues with MPB A1990. 

Ryzen 5600x

Asus Tuf b550 plus - ATX

Corsair 650w 80+ Bronze

Kingston 32gb 2x16 3200

RTX 3060ti

I will appreciate any suggestions, just dont know what to look anymore...

Does it only happen with this keyboard? Does this keyboard do this on other computers?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

It does happen with different keyboards too. Had a same issue with razer Balckwidow v3 some time ago. Since Blackwidow had issue with double typing ive send it to Razer so cannot test right now.  This keywboard works okey with other PC, not sure will it work for days, but for few hours there were no dc's.

I assume mouse and flash drives disconnect too, driver update didn't fix so those USB ports might have reached the end of their life. Most of these parts have just 2 year warranty.

Find USB port that is the most reliable and plug a self powered USB hub into it.

You could also buy new internal hub and replace the one in front panel.

11 minutes ago, wefsja said:

It does happen with different keyboards too. Had a same issue with razer Balckwidow v3 some time ago. Since Blackwidow had issue with double typing ive send it to Razer so cannot test right now.  This keywboard works okey with other PC, not sure will it work for days, but for few hours there were no dc's.

Try disabling usb power saving in windows advanced power settings.

Just now, Applefreak said:

Try disabling usb power saving in windows advanced power settings.

Its done already. 

1 minute ago, RageTester said:

I assume mouse and flash drives disconnect too, driver update didn't fix so those USB ports might have reached the end of their life.

Find USB port that is the most reliable and plug a self powered USB hub into it.

You could also buy new internal hub and replace the one in front panel.

Board is new, two weeks maybe. Have usb-c hub from mac and same issue.