Looking for a pair of headphones

EL02

I'm looking for decent headphones that will last a while before wearing out. I tend to keep mine for a long time (4-5 years). I've been using the Konfulon hs-01($20 chinese brand) for 4 years now. Here's what i found for about $50:

1. MSI immerse GH30 v2
  2. Cougar Phontum Essential
  3. HyperX CloudX Stinger Core
  4. Baseus D05

Which one is the better choice, considering they cost about the same?

Edit: raised my budget to $100(10.000ALL)

Where i plan to buy from: https://gjirafa50.al

personally i'm not impressed with the cloud series from hyperx (mostly because of the battery time on my wireless ones and the software that does next to nothing) however i am not familiar with the others

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

4 hours ago, EL02 said:

I'm looking for decent headphones that will last a while before wearing out. I tend to keep mine for a long time (4-5 years). I've been using the Konfulon hs-01($20 chinese brand) for 4 years now. Here's what i found for about $50:

1. MSI immerse GH30 v2
  2. Cougar Phontum Essential
  3. Sennheiser HD300
  4. HyperX CloudX Stinger Core
  5. Baseus D05

Which one is the better choice, considering they cost about the same?

Stretch your budget and get the MH751 or takstar pro 82. Basically same headphone but the other one's got a mic attached and no bass sliders. Also the pads on the "gaming" ones are better.

PM or DM me if you have any questions about audio.

My PC specs & audio gear

CPU > Intel core i7 14700K, GPU > RTX 4070 ProArt, RAM > Corsair Vengeance DDR5 2x16gb 5600mhz, Motherboard > Asus ROG Strix B760-F, Storage > 1TB M.2  & 500GB M.2 Kingston, Cooling > H150i Elite, PSU > MSI A850GL

🎧Current Audio Setup🎧

Beyerdynamic Tygr 300 R w/ Dekoni Velour as daily driver

Soundblaster AE-9 Soundcard

AKG P420 Mic

Other peripherals

Keyboard > SteelSeries Apex Pro

Mouse > Steelseries Aerox 3 wireless

Mousepad > Pulsar ParaSpeed XXL

VR > Valve index kit

Read this post if you want a "gaming" headset ;)

1 hour ago, Tigerleon said:

Stretch your budget and get the MH751 or takstar pro 82. Basically same headphone but the other one's got a mic attached and no bass sliders. Also the pads on the "gaming" ones are better.

Unfortunately, they're not available in my country, that's why I selected these ones. Thanks anyway.

Do you need a mic? If no, I would give the Samson SR850s a go. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

11 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Do you need a mic? If no, I would give the Samson SR850s a go. 

I feel like i should have better stated my requirements. The headphones I listed are the only decent ones i could find in my country and the choices are very limited.

If it's any helpful at all, this is the website I'm planning to buy from:

https://gjirafa50.al/aksesore-al/kufje-1/?rel=2

Anything under 6500ALL is within my budget.

And yeah i do need a mic.

Thanks for the suggestion!

After some research I'm somewhat liking the Cougar Phontum Essential and MSI Immerse GH30 v2. If anyone has any idea on how these two compare I would appreciate it.