Trine 2 is 20$ not 3...

JLCitadel

Why you lie to me slick :(

(I know he didn't actually lie, just sad i missed the sale by a day)

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He didn't lie. It WAS $3

The video was posted today O.o

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The video was posted today O.o

It was posted Yesterday, and they didn't make the video today. They probably made the video a few days ago. 

Videos can be made long before people can/will post them. Normally when someone mentions a discounted price in a video it should be taken with a grain of salt.

It was posted Yesterday, and they didn't make the video today. They probably made the video a few days ago. 

http://gyazo.com/516762e0e004d1511fcb509c474bd157

i bought it for 3$

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

You what really sucks though? Trine 2: Complete Story is 17 euros for me on the Humble Store. 20 dollars does NOT equal to 17 euros! And that's why Humble Store is bullshit.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Trine and Trine 2 regularly go on sale on Steam and I picked them up for less than $10 certainly. I did think it was strange for him to quote a sale price, especially one so low.

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."

i bought it for 3$

:( I wanted to play with my friends, but im not paying 20$ for it lol

:( I wanted to play with my friends, but im not paying 20$ for it lol

i know the pain i bought the 3$ for my girlfriend i picked iot up for like 10$ on the winter sale

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

i bought it for 3$

and a bought trine for 99 cents on the first when they were on sale.  they are always going on sale it seems just keep looking for it or add it to your steam wishlist if you want it and you will get emails when they go on sale

and a bought trine for 99 cents on the first when they were on sale.  they are always going on sale it seems just keep looking for it or add it to your steam wishlist if you want it and you will get emails when they go on sale

99 sents dang

I've got Trine2 complete key that I don't need. Just pm if need.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

It comes down in price regularly  :D wouldn't worry to much.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones