CD Projekt Red Issuing refunds for all last gen systems and apologizes for performance and bug issues

3 minutes ago, Aereth Nvaren said:

will be giving pc users regular updates to fix bugs and other performance issues

That tweet doesn't say anything about PC-users, it's specifically about last-gen consoles.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Just now, WereCatf said:

That tweet doesn't say anything about PC-users, it's specifically about last-gen consoles.

apologies i meant last gen systems. ill update the title

That's good, but if the game was in such a bad state for PS4/Xbone maybe they just shouldn't have bothered releasing it for past gen consoles. Should have made it just for PC/PS5/whatever the new Xbox controller is called.

Are physical copies of console games still a thing? Is there going to be a rubbish dump filled with PS4 copies of cyberpunk?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

6 minutes ago, Spotty said:

That's good, but if the game was in such a bad state for PS4/Xbone maybe they just shouldn't have bothered releasing it for past gen consoles. Should have made it just for PC/PS5/whatever the new Xbox controller is called.

Are physical copies of console games still a thing? Is there going to be a rubbish dump filled with PS4 copies of cyberpunk?

i think its a step in the right direction but i think i have to agree with you. It probably would have been for the best to make it a next gen/pc exclusive but i think with the shortage of consoles they didnt want to leave last gen in the dust. I do remember seeing posts about last gen hardware posing issues for development and was part of the reason for one of the delays

10 minutes ago, Aereth Nvaren said:

It probably would have been for the best to make it a next gen/pc exclusive but i think with the shortage of consoles they didnt want to leave last gen in the dust.

The decision to release it for last gen consoles would have been made years ago. The news of console shortages is only a month old. You can't just decide to make it for two different platforms and deliver it in a month... Though with how messy it apparently is maybe they did only just decide a few weeks ago to make to for last gen.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 minute ago, Spotty said:

The decision to release it for last gen consoles would have been made years ago. The news of console shortages is only a month old. You can't just decide to make it for two different platforms and deliver it in a month... Though with how messy it apparently is maybe they did only just decide a few weeks ago to make to for last gen.

not to mention the game has been in development since 2013... many many years before next Gen/Current consoles were even announced.

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

8 hours ago, Spotty said:

They should have just delayed it until 2021 and blamed COVID. If Rockstar can make RDR2 look that good on PS4/XB1, CDPR has no excuse for Cyberpunk being such trash on those systems. There is no way they couldn't release it for last gen consoles, they had been hyping it for years for them and there was even a Cyberpunk 2077 special edition XBox One X released a few months back.

cyberpunk-2077-console-1587392896014.jpg

9 hours ago, Spotty said:

whatever the new Xbox controller is called.

Untitled.png.938002feaddbb58bc5ef5e2b932933e8.png

Physical copies are the best method of purchasing. At least it would be if they didn't require 80gb day 1 patches, but they won't just disappear from your shelf if the music license expires.

#Muricaparrotgang

Is there going to be a rubbish dump filled with PS4 copies of cyberpunk?

Yeah it'll be in the desert buried right next to the Atari E.T. games.

SPEC LIST:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600x w/ AMD Wraith Stock Cooler

MOTHERBOARD: Asus ROG Strix B-450F

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32gb 3200mhz (2x16gb)

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Super FE

PSU: Corsair 750x 80plus Gold 

FANS: Dual Corsair LL Series LL140mm Dual Light Loop RGB

MONITORS: BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P 24 Inch FHD LED 144Hz (DP)
Lenovo - G25-10 24.5" LED FHD 144HZ Monitor (HDMI)

PATIENCE: NOT CURRENTLY INSTALLED

P.S: STILL REALLY WANTING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN CARRY ME TO GRAND CHAMPION IN ROCKET LEAGUE :)

P.P.S: I NO LONGER NEED TO BE CARRIED TO GRAND CHAMPION AS I HAVE MADE IT ON MY OWN 😁