Which one its the best Budget Keyboard?

Go to solution Solved by Ankh Tech,
1 minute ago, Akila_KuKu said:

@ZenedgeYh me too, I personally like MK851 coz the volume control + less rgb.

But Optical vs Mechanical thing is my main problem like you said @Ankh Tech 🤷‍♂️

well, achanical feels best, but optical is better for games that use 0-100% not on/off, are you willing for a worse feeling keyboard in exchange for better future support, that is your preference and decision to make, if we tell you something and you regret it, you can't blame it on us, buy what best suits you and whatever you like

Hello friends,
Need a little help.
Can anyone tell me which one is the best budget keyboard between these two keyboards?
(Both are same price in here)

Thank you.

851.jpg

884.jpg

id probably go with the 

since it looks less obnoxious with the rgb,. and the volume control slider is really useful

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

9 minutes ago, Zenedge said:

id probably go with the 

since it looks less obnoxious with the rgb,. and the volume control slider is really useful

but optical is the future, because it is 0%-100% not on/off, some games already utilise this, so it is very helpful and more future-proof, I hate that term

But Optical vs Mechanical thing is my main problem like you said @Ankh Tech 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Akila_KuKu said:

well, achanical feels best, but optical is better for games that use 0-100% not on/off, are you willing for a worse feeling keyboard in exchange for better future support, that is your preference and decision to make, if we tell you something and you regret it, you can't blame it on us, buy what best suits you and whatever you like

5 minutes ago, Ankh Tech said:

Yh I get it. I think I'll buy the Mechanical one. 

well then, buy that, The media keyson the mechanical are helpful tbh, If you find a optical with these media keys, get that, imo

2 minutes ago, Ankh Tech said:

well then, buy that, The media keyson the mechanical are helpful tbh, If you find a optical with these media keys, get that, imo

yes of course :) Thank you for your response @Zenedge@Ankh Tech Really appreciate it. ❤️