What do you do for a living? (trollable)

MzCatieB

I travel through time and space in my Tardis. 

YES another DW fan thank the heavens i thought i was alone on this forum.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Oh and I'm also a holy paladin.

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

I'm an apprentice meth chef.

NO WAY. I make cocaine we should get together sometime!!

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I detail cars for Mercedes-Benz

I am the inspiration behind the Dexter books, also kill people when the dark passenger feels like it, in the free time i am a PC enthuziast and argue with the OCZ customer service, receiving questions like ''Why you need to sleeve your power supply?'', also into some modding.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

I shoot chickens out of canons... no seriously I'm a account manager....

XEON 1230 v2 / AMD R9 280x / 8GB DDR3 / Adata XPG SX900 256GB SSD / Corsair 300R Side Window / Corsair CX500M / Corsair M65 Green

I'm a headhunter. I hook up out of work Soviet scientist with rogue third-world nations.

ahahaha that chandler cracks me up !

XEON 1230 v2 / AMD R9 280x / 8GB DDR3 / Adata XPG SX900 256GB SSD / Corsair 300R Side Window / Corsair CX500M / Corsair M65 Green

I'm IT-consultant / student / lazy / gamer / half-time-hater / forum-poster / humen (just sometimes)

I work at a custom computer shop, and my job title is cable manager.... I do cable management on the custom PC's all day...

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

CPU: FX-8320

Motherboard: asrock 970Pro3 r2.0

Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card 

Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  

SSD: MX100 128GB

HDD: WD 2TB black edition

I work at a custom computer shop, and my job title is cable manager.... I do cable management on the custom PC's all day...

And you're still having fun with it? And foruming about such stuff etc.? Respect :D

Your PC probably looks amazing then. I can't manage my cables worth a darn!

Ai titch Inglich two hi-scoul kints

In my spare time I enjoy licking purple beach pebbles and wearing socks without sandals.

I'm a senior sysadmin / network admin, it's very stressful sometimes, but I believe it's not as stressful as Slicks job, lol

the person who does the 200th post wins 1 internets

Character artist in the Games industry.

You know the guys that decides to put products in blister packs? yeah, I'm him 

PC: EVGA GTX680, i5 2500K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Gigabyte Z68-GA-UD3P, 120GB OCZ SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, Corsair 600t, Corsair AX750, Corsair H100i, ASUS MX239H, Corsair K60 + M60. 

former job titles, Inflight missile tech, underwater sniper, submarine screendoor repairman, flightdeck carpender, spaceship door gunner.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

I spend most of my day sleeping. During my free time I code and host game servers for me and my friends.

~meOw! Σ:3

i am a alien hunter...

you won the internets

Character artist in the Games industry.

I work IT for a community bank, like a lot of other organizations they have champagne tastes and h2o budget.

I fix shit most of the day, and then the rest of the day I make sure other shit matches up with shitty policies (we have a shit load of policies).

And then, every once in a while we get audited by the FDIC (next week FML) and I get to do all the risk assessments / reviews for every vendor from the past 3 years because the guy I replaced never did them. Probably why I replaced him.

It's not all bad though. I get to mess around on the internet and LTT throughout the day.