when is the linus tech tips mousepad coming out?

gamerman342

when is the linus tech tips mousepad coming out? it looks cool and i want to buy one

image.png.ff57397923d0b317bc4e6efd41165aa0.png

in the words of linus

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 5 3600
  • Motheboard
    MSI - MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI (Socket AM4) USB-C Gen2 AMD Motherboard
  • RAM
    CORSAIR - Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2PK 16GB) 3.2GHz PC4-25600 DDR4 DIMM Unbuffered Non-ECC Desktop Memory Kit with RGB Lighting - Black
  • GPU
    MSI - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB GDDR6 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card - Black/Gray
  • Case
    CORSAIR - iCUE 220T RGB Airflow ATX Mid-Tower Smart Case - Black
  • Storage
    WD - Blue 500GB Internal SATA Solid State Drive Seagate - Barracuda 2TB Internal SATA Hard Drive for Desktops
  • PSU
    CORSAIR - RMx Series 850W ATX12V 2.4/EPS12V 2.92 80 Plus Gold Modular Power Supply - Black
  • Display
    Samsung - Odyssey CRG5 series 24” LED Curved FHD FreeSync monitor - Black
  • Keyboard
    Razer Cynosa Chroma
  • Mouse
    Razer Mamba Elite
  • OS
    Windows 10 Home

oh ok thanks, i know its soon i just didn't know if there was a date yet :)

They can't risk doing a release right now and ending up selling out too quick, be patient while they build up supply

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

1 minute ago, Cyracus said:

They can't risk doing a release right now and ending up selling out too quick, be patient while they build up supply

thats a good point, im happy waiting, i was just wondering if anyone knew yet

5 minutes ago, Cyracus said:

In the industry, this strategy is known as the "Anti-Nvidia". 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

I really hope to be able to buy it from other places than ltt store. The reason it's that is hard to get it on Europe. Also he said if I remember well that he worked with razer, so we can maybe but it as a razer product from many global stores?...

1 hour ago, PeachGr said:

I really hope to be able to buy it from other places than ltt store. The reason it's that is hard to get it on Europe. Also he said if I remember well that he worked with razer, so we can maybe but it as a razer product from many global stores?...

No and no.

Things from lttstore.com should not be any more difficult to get in Europe than they are in North America. Lttstote.com ships internationally so the process for buying in Europe is the same as if you were in North America. Go to lttstore.com, choose what you want to buy, add to your cart, put in your shipping address, and click buy.

Shipping from lttstore.com should be somewhere around €10 to Europe (that's about what it was to ship to Australia last I checked), and then any import fees and taxes your country charges is at the discretion of your country and completely out of LTTs control.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 minute ago, Spotty said:

No and no.

Things from lttstore.com should not be any more difficult to get in Europe than they are in North America. Lttstote.com ships internationally so the process for buying in Europe is the same as if you were in North America. Go to lttstore.com, choose what you want to buy, add to your cart, put in your shipping address, and click buy.

Shipping from lttstore.com should be somewhere around €10 to Europe (that's about what it was to ship to Australia last I checked), and then any import fees and taxes your country charges is at the discretion of your country and completely out of LTTs control.

Big bottle was close to 50€ inc tax and shipping. He said that above 50$ is free shipping, but I don't wanna spend 50$