Can someone give me a link to an available 3070 thats around 500-550$

progamer21

I am wishing for gaming pc for christmas whats the best way to get a 3070 for msrp

There is no secret, it's all luck. I'd like to upgrade the den PC too, but I'm not in a big rush to give scalpers money they don't deserve. The 1070 in that system was about $30 above msrp because it was the least overpriced one at the time thanks to annoying miners.

1 hour ago, progamer21 said:

I want a gaming pc for christmas whats the best way to get a 3070 for msrp

Based on your topic history I'm guessing USA? If so I wouldn't really bother trying to get anything 3000 unless you go to EVGA and wait (3+ months I hear), but I would go the route of BlueChinchillaEatingDorito and try finding a decently priced 2000 series card If you care about RTX/Nvidia goodies that is, if not then try grabbing a 6000 series card or worst case a 5700 XT if at a really good price only and cheaper than/equal to the 2060 (which in canada is currently not the case), but for the 5700 XT know that there are a ton of reported issues with them, mostly being software related. I've not had issues with mine but I've yet to game on it.

8 hours ago, progamer21 said:

I want a gaming pc for christmas whats the best way to get a 3070 for msrp

Buy a pre built, they come from different stock to normal retail and are sometimes more available, otherwise you are highly unlikely to be getting one for Christmas.

Moved to Graphics Card section. If you're posting asking about graphics cards please post in the Graphics Cards section. This applies for all of the categories on the forum. Please post in the section relevant to your topic.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

13 hours ago, progamer21 said:

I am wishing for gaming pc for christmas whats the best way to get a 3070 for msrp

Start stalking 3070 web pages. Amazon, Best Buy, Newegg, etc. Check often and refresh often. Hope that you happen to be there the moment a "Buy Now" button comes on. If you're more than a minute late, chances are you're out of luck. 30 seconds, even. 

I've gotten 3 3080s and 2 3090s in my cart this way, just backed out at the confirm purchase screen. Just gotta be there at the right time. To make your luck better, be logged in on all those sites and have credit card/PayPal/apple pay/Samsung pay info saved to your account so you can one-click buy. PayPal or Apple/Samsung pay tend to be working better at the moment. And all of these methods tend to go through more often on their apps rather than a web page. Remember, even if you get an item in your cart, even if you get through payment and confirm order, there's still a high chance your order won't get processed or will get canceled due to shortages.

Right now, your options are that or pay the scalpers who did that for you. Literally no other way.