EA game sales latest games

Tocsin_786

up to 70% off. its a new record, the amount of sales im finding, ubisoft is hosting this one and idk if its international or not, probably is

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_US/cat/categoryID.61933600/pgm.94878700

MAKE SURE TO CLICK VIEW ALL

shows you mirrors edge for 6 bucks lol

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

$7 for Crysis 3 is tempting....

I need Dead Space 2 to complete the trilogy $6 isn't bad.

I need Mass Effect 3 to complete the trilogy as well, but $12 is too much, even for the Deluxe Edition. I'll wait for it to hit $7 or less.

Medal of Honor: Warfighter was a fun game for the time I played it. I kinda want that. Hmm. I think I already own it though.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I need Mass Effect 3 to complete the trilogy as well, but $12 is too much, even for the Deluxe Edition. I'll wait for it to hit $7 or less.

Medal of Honor: Warfighter was a fun game for the time I played it. I kinda want that. Hmm. I think I already own it though.

Let me guess. You got dead space 1 and 3 from humble bundle lol :D

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

I know how you feel, stay strong! your wallet can take it! Buy them all! Then again steam sales will propably outshine this sale :P

Let me guess. You got dead space 1 and 3 from humble bundle lol :D

Yep. Otherwise, I'd never buy them.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Yay! Dragon Age 2 for $6 I've been waiting to get it on sale :D

Make sure to check Amazon's digital downloads every so often, it was $3 a few weeks ago. ;)

Ubisoft store for EA games ? Mixture of Uplay and Origin = pure evil ?

uplay worse than origen 

Forum Links - COC I FAQ I

never had a major problem with uplay or origin

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

never had a major problem with uplay or origin

This. I've had a couple of annoyances with both (well, actually quite a few with uPlay :P), and those problems seem to have been sorted out now. I've never had any major problems with them though.

If it's not on steam, it's not worth it.

Fx-8320 Clocked@ 4.5Ghz, 2 * 4GB Corsair Vengeance Blue, 2 * Gigabyte rev1.0 R9 280x's, 2TB Seagate Drive, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 rev4.0 mobo, Fractal design Define R4 with SP120 High Performance Edition In the Side Panel, Corsair AX 860i, Corsair K60 Reds, Razor DeathAdder.