AMD did NOT disappoint me

On 11/19/2020 at 11:33 PM, papajo said:

yea not to mention that they decided to fuzz the graphs up so that "no clear picture" can be seen with introducing  mixed lines of products and settings on the Y axis (yes obviously one can derive info from the graphs especially if he knows what all these name are about and if he pauses the video but lets not kid ourselves it's always about shaping the opinion of the common denominator and everything lower than that that's how ads work so a squeaky child with the attention spawn of a couple of seconds wouldnt derive much meaning out of it just see its not as impressive since all graphs are close in size and asks a nvidia card from his dad for Christmas) 

On top of that I believe they intentionally used less ram to minimize performance increases with SAM and also instead of showing normal gaming benches (I will refrain of the marketing lingo calling them "rasterized benchmarks" since almost all games people care about are rendered that way rtx is at this point in time a gimmick with limited supported game list not worthy to separate a category of its own) in a sequence and then RTX benchmarks they do one normal game bench and the next graph is RTX bench then 1 normal bench then RTX bench just to diminish the effect/impression of people when seeing high FPS to see immediately low FPS after I mean noone did that ever I really think they would like to make nvidia shine is a good of a light as possible in this video despite it being supposedly about the RX 6000 series..

+ even the normal game benchmarks seem kind of lower compared to most other benchmarks out there (e.g hardware unboxed, gamers nexus, hardware canucks etc) 

Ironically enough

On quackpods they mentioned that Nvidia told(threatened) Hardware unboxed that they wont send to them GPUs because he (rightfully so as my quote just above of my previous post in this topic mentions) Doesnt stress enough RTX performance and according to the language Nvidia used "he stresses more rasterization"  well duhhhhhh!!!

Of course he stresses more on actual game graphics* and not RTX gimmicks!

* (they want that to be called rasterization so that marginalization of sectors can commence yet there is no reason for that to happen since any other sort of graphics other than rasterized ones is non existing or just a gimmick!!!) 

On the other hand this confirms the motives of ltt on the rx 6000 having such a sketchy review and comparing rtx vs normal graphics side by side etc (whatever already posts in this topic by people criticizing it) 

Or in other words want a non-biased benchmark? go hardware unboxed and if you want a nvidia fanboy version watch linus. 

• 2 months later...

Btw with the blender rendering issues Linus faced, does anyone know if it's specific to Windows and if not, if the issue is specific to rx 6000 series of cards or was it more of a driver issue?