Osama bin laden guilty or not?

ViruZ_HUN

Oh Alex Jones, how intelligent!

Here's a video that might change your mind about him a little (insane stuff he said and never happened):

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

I don't like low blows at political figures, but if you want to think about it this way, here ya go:

Do you think the Bush administration was even competent enough to pull off something like 9/11? :P

Bin Laden is from Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia was never invaded by the US and never will be because they are strong military allies.

I agree with most you say, but  I can't totally agree on that.. Even though Saudi Arabia is far "better" an ally then iraq ever was, USA did support Iraq both politically and materialistic in the Iraqi-Iran war 1980-88..

Chemical weapons were widelly used and this was not condemned by the US..

I'd call that an ally, didn't take them 15 years to change their minds.. And don't tell me he became an asshole after cause he was an asshole long before.

So I wouldn't be so sure, knowing the US they can probably think of a reason to attack Saudi Arabia if they wanted.

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

Glad you're not an American.  Quite easy to sit there and say that the guy who funded terrorists who killed thousands of another country's people is innocent.  

Go play with your tin foil.

Maybe the reason the OP thinks like this is because they are not wearing their tinfoil hat properly. Here is some evidence to suggest that Swedes are not educated on the proper fitting of tinfoil attire:

tin-foil-abba.jpg

Clearly these people will be easily influenced.

what are you even talking about m8?

Are you confusing Ossama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein like most Americans?

They are not even remotely similar people. 

Bin Laden is from Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia was never invaded by the US and never will be because they are strong military allies.

Saddam Hussein on the other hand (who never had ANYTHING to do with 9/11) had his country of Iraq invaded by the US. The post 9/11 tricked the people into thinking that Saddam Hussein was somehow a person responsible for 9/11 when he had nothing to do with it (this is not a conspiracy theory, people in the US were confused of the difference between Saddam and Bin Laden. Surveys showed this, and you still seem to be one of the people confused by this) . This is why the US populace supported the invasion of Iraq. 

Also, Pakistan was never invaded by the US. And guess where they found Bin Laden hiding? In Pakistan. 

Stop spreading BS dude. 

why did The soldiers shot bin laden and never showed a pic of his body?

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Conspiracy theorists FTW!

Americans destroying the twin towers on their own, killing 5000 of their citizens and destroying one of the symbols of modern USA? 

GIVE ME A BREAK. 

Why not:)?

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I only think that its strange that why US shot Bin laden.... 

Supposedly so it wouldn't be used in propaganda, but why do you care?

Because he probably was trying to kill them.

and when you are dealing with a high value target, any pictures are classified.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Welcome to this thread, tin foil hats and patriotic flags with recordings of the star spangled banner are available from the OP, please ensure you appear wearing either the hat or the flag before you make your argument.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Oh Alex Jones, how intelligent!

Here's a video that might change your mind about him a little (insane stuff he said and never happened):

yet.....

I guess we only that we'll never know, but seriously, I don't really believe in any of these conspiracy theories, but a lot of them have good evidence, but no one knows if the evidence is real or not, so yeah, my 2 cents

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

Neither. He is dead.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Because no matter how horrible the person that got killed may be, showing pictures of mutilated corpses is disrespectful. Your question becomes pretty asinine when you realize that they don't show the bodies of other criminals who get shot either.

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire