how many people managed to get a ryzen 5000 cpu

To give scan credit their website held up well, with any of the 30 series you couldn't even get on the home page.

CCL was the best experience, I had the product page open and kept refreshing, as soon as add to cart popped up clicked it then was reserved for me for 15 minutes so even though getting through checkout was slow it was reassuring to know I have 15 minutes

32 minutes ago, BTGbullseye said:

Then the reviewer either wasn't using a controlled environment for testing, or was lying. The 5600X trades blows with the 10900K in gaming.

I hope so, I’m testing/comparing my 7 3700X to the 5600X tmr both will be overclocked 

CASE: NZXT H510 ELITE MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (WIFI 6) CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 4.7GHz (ZEN 3COOLING: Arctic Freezer II AIO 280mm RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3200MHz CL15 GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3080 Founder's Edition PSU: Thermaltake RGB 850w 80+ Gold STORAGE: SSD Samsung 860 EVO 250GB // M.2 NVME WD BLACK 1TB // M.2 NVME Samsung 970 EVO 1TB // HDD Seagate 2TB OS: Windows 10 Home x64 Bit MONITORS: LG 27GN850-B @144Hz 1440p // Acer XF270H @144Hz 1080p MOUSE: Razer Viper Ultimate Mercury White KEYBOARD: Razer Huntsman TKL (w/ Razer Mercury White Keycaps) HEADSET: HyperX Cloud Flight

31 minutes ago, Raz Ghost said:

To give scan credit their website held up well, with any of the 30 series you couldn't even get on the home page.

CCL was the best experience, I had the product page open and kept refreshing, as soon as add to cart popped up clicked it then was reserved for me for 15 minutes so even though getting through checkout was slow it was reassuring to know I have 15 minutes

It did manage to stay up but it did go so a snail pace at times

I pre-ordered a 5900x through b&h, but after launch I checked my order and it was listed as backordered. I emailed b&h to see where I am fell in fulfillment and about how long they expected the wait to be. But of course, no response. Yet, anyway... 

8 minutes ago, chimimoryo said:

I pre-ordered a 5900x through b&h, but after launch I checked my order and it was listed as backordered. I emailed b&h to see where I am fell in fulfillment and about how long they expected the wait to be. But of course, no response. Yet, anyway... 

I would guess you'll get the shipping notice before they respond with your position in the queue.

CPURyzen 7 5800X Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

MotherboardASRock X570M Pro4 GPUASRock RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIO Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms

12 minutes ago, BTGbullseye said:

I would guess you'll get the shipping notice before they respond with your position in the queue.

That's what I was thinking too. But I also thought it wouldn't hurt to ask either. 

Having said that, it really doesn't bother me if it takes another week or two anyway. I have to build this new system from scratch. The only part I'm reusing is my ft02 silverstone case as I'm waiting for the alta s1 to be released. And before I can use the cpu, I'll need a new motherboard and the ones from asus and asrock I have been itching to take a look at haven't been released yet. 

I'm just worrying that it might turn into another nvidia fiasco and I'd have to wait months for one 

Newegg sold out faster than I realized they were up, so I went to my local retailer (they're a chain big enough to have several locations), and they didn't even have it in their inventory system. I was told they'd arrive next week.

I'm really curious at how the supply will be on Newegg.

4 minutes ago, chimimoryo said:

I'm just worrying that it might turn into another nvidia fiasco and I'd have to wait months for one 

I seriously doubt it will. AMD has a far superior supply system, and lower demand.

CPURyzen 7 5800X Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

MotherboardASRock X570M Pro4 GPUASRock RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIO Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms

2 minutes ago, BTGbullseye said:

I seriously doubt it will. AMD has a far superior supply system, and lower demand.

That's what everyone says. And that's why I chose to pre-order it instead of trying to fight bots and other people the second after launch. But if that's true, I'd also have expected the pre-order to not go on back order. 

Just got an email saying that it has been delayed due to stock evem though I ordered it as soon as it went live :(

I feel like Germany is doing very well with these releases lately. I managed to get my hand on a 5800x, as well as an RTX 3080 and a 3070...

Weird that other Markets are having such huge issues.

I was looking at the 2 R9s, so 0 stock online at any point for any canadian retailer (with the exception of a bug on the memex site). 

I tried at 6am PST to buy online, failed miserably, and went to line up after that. Was in line for a bit over 3 hours. 4th in line. Didn't get the single 5950x in the store, backordered one. Got the 5900x they had, though. 

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

6 hours ago, BTGbullseye said:

I would guess you'll get the shipping notice before they respond with your position in the queue

Wow, B&H just got back to me, in good time too. But they said it's a new product that isn't in stock yet... So I guess everyone who ordered one through B&H get a backorder message? 

3 minutes ago, chimimoryo said:

Wow, B&H just got back to me, in good time too. But they said it's a new product that isn't in stock yet... So I guess everyone who ordered one through B&H get a backorder message? 

Most likely. They probably only opened up for a certain number of preorders, and then are asking for stock to cover it all x2 that way there is minimal delay, and AMD can gauge the amount of demand for new hardware, allowing them to have a much smoother RX 6000 launch. (which is MUCH higher profile than the CPUs)