Forever Alone...

LukeYNWA

Hey,

Right, How do I type this without making me sound like a 9 year old with no friends, (Yes I do have friends, Wuttt???)

Forget all this boring talk, Let's get straight to the point. I was a console guy until last year (Yes, I know). All my former school friends are all console guys. I spent big money on a gaming PC to find out the only person I know that also games on PC is my cousin. And he very rarely plays (Play's BF4 for a few hours every Sunday). I've found my-self getting increasingly bored and very close to the point where I say "F*** it, I'll go buy a Xbox One".

I'm getting increasingly frustrated that I find my-self actually doing nothing other than watching YouTube videos on a £1200 gaming computer.

I play all types of games from MMO's to FPS's. My favorite games include -

- BF4

- Assassins Creed: Black Flag

- Diablo III

- FIFA 14

- League of Legends

I'm looking forward to

- Titanfall

- ESO

- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

If you play any of this games and are maybe looking to add that last person to a group or what-ever, Let me know. If you're interested in playing any of these games with me then message me and I will give you my Steam ID, Origin ID etc etc.

Thanks for your time.

get an xbox one u do the exact same thing as me except i spent like $1800+ aud on my pc dont play many games on it lol im getting xbox one when the new one comes out.

Go on the teamspeaks. I'm in your situation but there's plenty of people on the teamspeaks to make friends with and talk to.

Go on the teamspeaks. I'm in your situation but there's plenty of people on the teamspeaks to make friends with and talk to.

<3

Diamond 5 in League :)

I moved this to looking for group,

And yes as was recommended try one (or more) of the unofficial teamspeaks:

teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.com (@looney)

ts3.wferr.com (@Wferr)

peen.no-ip.biz (@Lays)

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

I wouldn't mind playing League with others, though I don't have a good mic (I'm using my phone as a mic currently). So long as your friendly and don't get angry at others. I've sort of learned how to laugh at bad plays done by my team or the other rather than rage at others. I only really lash back when I am blamed for no good reason (but if I mess up then I usually would know that its my fault  :unsure: )

Post in LFG forum section next time mate! 

Ahh, Sorry buddy. Thanks for pointing that out.

Hmm, That's a good idea, Thanks pal.

I moved this to looking for group,

And yes as was recommended try one (or more) of the unofficial teamspeaks:

teamspeak.ltt-unofficial.com (@looney)

ts3.wferr.com (@Wferr)

peen.no-ip.biz (@Lays)

Sorry for the mistake, I apologize and thank you!

I wouldn't mind playing League with others, though I don't have a good mic (I'm using my phone as a mic currently). So long as your friendly and don't get angry at others. I've sort of learned how to laugh at bad plays done by my team or the other rather than rage at others. I only really lash back when I am blamed for no good reason (but if I mess up then I usually would know that its my fault  :unsure: )

I've been playing League for around 3 years, I started just after the BETA. I've got so used to seeing bad plays not only from my team but my-self included I just laugh it off. Laughing it off is the best way to deal with stuff like that. I'm always down for some league. I'll message you my Summoners name.

Thanks

Sorry for the mistake, I apologize and thank you!

It happens, at least you didn't just dump it in general discussion :P

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Hey,

Right, How do I type this without making me sound like a 9 year old with no friends, (Yes I do have friends, Wuttt???)

Forget all this boring talk, Let's get straight to the point. I was a console guy until last year (Yes, I know). All my former school friends are all console guys. I spent big money on a gaming PC to find out the only person I know that also games on PC is my cousin. And he very rarely plays (Play's BF4 for a few hours every Sunday). I've found my-self getting increasingly bored and very close to the point where I say "F*** it, I'll go buy a Xbox One".

I'm getting increasingly frustrated that I find my-self actually doing nothing other than watching YouTube videos on a £1200 gaming computer.

I play all types of games from MMO's to FPS's. My favorite games include -

- BF4

- Assassins Creed: Black Flag

- Diablo III

- FIFA 14

- League of Legends

I'm looking forward to

- Titanfall

- ESO

- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

If you play any of this games and are maybe looking to add that last person to a group or what-ever, Let me know. If you're interested in playing any of these games with me then message me and I will give you my Steam ID, Origin ID etc etc.

Thanks for your time.

Go on pvp.net and find a league of legends team. Practice with them and get to know them. Diablo 3 witl have an update where you will be able to join/create a clan. Perfect for finding new buddies to game with. From the looks of things it seems like you only play Origin and battle.net games. Play on steam! Steam isn't just a platform to buy games it is also somewhat of a social network, you can see what your friends are playing and join there game. As you build your gaming library on steam you will also make new friends. 

Perfect games for meeting new people:

DayZ

Rust

CSGO

Dota 2 (meet people all over the world)

Team Fortress 2 (you'll find lots of kiddies on this one)