we need more infomation on that, a picture and parts would be really nice

2080 Super

R5 3600 1.25V 4.4 GHz

Corsair RM750

MSI B550 Gaming Carbon WIFI

Cooler Master TD500 Mesh

024EA668-A9D8-4929-8CD3-87D51785946B.jpeg

4 minutes ago, redcan0 said:

So 3 intake at the front 1 exhaust at the rear and the 3 fan AIO at the top as exhaust. I have a 2080 Super as a GPU. My ambient temps are about 28 degrees celcius. My cpu while gaming sits at 55 degrees at 4.4 GHz 1.25V and at Cinebench it is around 65 degrees and at idle its about 40. I have a friend with a 360mm AIO and a R5 3600 as well and he has his AIO as front intake. His idle temp is 29 and gaming temp is 45 which is very significantly lower than me which makes me upset. If I had those temps I could have even be overclocked at 4.7 GHz or something

Every single oc'd cpu behaves differently. Those temps of yours are still really good.

6 minutes ago, redcan0 said:

So 3 intake at the front 1 exhaust at the rear and the 3 fan AIO at the top as exhaust. I have a 2080 Super as a GPU. My ambient temps are about 28 degrees celcius. My cpu while gaming sits at 55 degrees at 4.4 GHz 1.25V and at Cinebench it is around 65 degrees and at idle its about 40. I have a friend with a 360mm AIO and a R5 3600 as well and he has his AIO as front intake. His idle temp is 29 and gaming temp is 45 which is very significantly lower than me which makes me upset. If I had those temps I could have even be overclocked at 4.7 GHz or something

Maybe because

1.) Your friend probably did not OC his computer.

2.) Room Temperature

I have Ryzen 3600 too in basement OC to 4.0 Ghz at 1.075volts 24/7 On Stay Idle at 34C Using ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 120 my Room Temperature is 70F

5 minutes ago, redcan0 said:

65C at full load on a modern CPU is anything but "high temps".

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

1 minute ago, Kupal said:

Maybe because

1.) Your friend probably did not OC his computer.

2.) Room Temperature

I have Ryzen 3600 too in basement OC to 4.0 Ghz at 1.075volts 24/7 On Stay Idle at 34C Using ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 120

He uses at automatic boost settings he doesn’t have a manual overclock. But still his temps are awesome

2 minutes ago, Mateyyy said:

65C at full load on a modern CPU is anything but "high temps".

I have a Silverstone PF360 AIO and a friend of mine today bought an MSI Coreliquid 360r AIO. He front mounted it and has 29 degree idle 45 degree gaming and 55 degree cinebench temps at everything set to auto in bios. I want temps like his. Could it be because its front mounted or what. Or because he uses his cpu with everything set to auto?

2 minutes ago, redcan0 said:

2080 Super

R5 3600 1.25V 4.4 GHz

Corsair RM750

MSI B550 Gaming Carbon WIFI

Cooler Master TD500 Mesh

Nice system ^^

in my mind thats still well temps

but they can be a number of things

- the 3 intakes strangle the other 3 AIO Intakes

- your CPU wasnt lucky at the chip lottery

- Your Room termps

- the Fancurves

etc

1 minute ago, DG House said:

the 3 intakes strangle the other 3 AIO Intakes

What do you exactly mean by this? My AIO fans are exhaust.

Just now, redcan0 said:

What do you exactly mean by this? My AIO fans are exhaust.

the 3 AIO fans have more resistens by pulling air through the AIO mesh

the 3 other intake fans dont have the resistants,

possible that strangles the airflow due to lot of positve presure comes from the front

also, 6 intakes and 1 exhaust make your hole system strong positiv presured

i would recommend the same test without the side panel to see if my thought are real

4.7 GHz is unrealistic without subambient cooling. No amount of liquid cooling (at least conventional water cooling) will get you there. You need to get your expectations in line with reality and stop posting this topic over and over.

40 minutes ago, redcan0 said:

He uses at automatic boost settings he doesn’t have a manual overclock. But still his temps are awesome

PBO will only go to 4.2Ghz. Yours is 4.4Ghz.

40 minutes ago, redcan0 said:

I have a Silverstone PF360 AIO and a friend of mine today bought an MSI Coreliquid 360r AIO. He front mounted it and has 29 degree idle 45 degree gaming and 55 degree cinebench temps at everything set to auto in bios. I want temps like his. Could it be because its front mounted or what. Or because he uses his cpu with everything set to auto?

a 3600 at 4.4Ghz will never do a 55C at normal room temperature even with a 480mm custom loop.

2 hours ago, Deli said:

a 3600 at 4.4Ghz will never do a 55C at normal room temperature even with a 480mm custom loop.

I have a i5-9600k at 5ghz with a 240mm aio and it usually never goes above 50 and rarely gets close to 60. 

13 minutes ago, ZonalThrone said:

I have a i5-9600k at 5ghz with a 240mm aio and it usually never goes above 50 and rarely gets close to 60. 

You are comparing apple and orange.

55C is under Cinebench R20 load. Also 4.4Ghz is very close to the limit of many R5 3600. Targeting 55C max is unrealistic for room temperature. I can get a 3600 blow 55C max if I downclock it to 4.2GHz.

Also I don't get what is wrong with the CPU reaching 60-65C during max load. Or are you so proud your Intel CPU can reach 5GHz while barely hits 60C? Oh, Intel CPU runs so much cooler than AMD's?