All low-profile mechanical keyboards out of stock?

Lakitna

My keyboard has almost died. There are issues with multiple keys (`c`, `s`, `;`, right shift, num 1). It's a fullsize Keychron K1 V3; a wireless low-profile board. I absolutely loved it untill it decided to make my life difficult. It's a great productivity board imo.

When looking for a replacement I found multiple boards that would work great, but they all seem to be out of stock. This includes the following boards: 

- Keychron K1 V4

- Cooler Master SK651

- Cooler Master SK631 (TKL, but I need a board!)

- Cooler Master SK621 (Not really an option, but out of stock)

- Logitech G915

There are probably more models out of stock. Can I expect them to be in stock again soon or is there an underlying issue in the supply chain?

Maybe someone knows of a good mechanical keyboard that is in stock in the EU and fits my criteria: Full-size, wireless (idc if via dongle or bluetooth), low-profile. I'm willing to compromise on the type of switches, but tactile would be awesome.

Hi,

I know it's not a wireless one but I have the Razer Huntsman and i'm amazed by the quality and the touch of the keys. It's not wireless but low profile and full size.

Hope I helped you !

The Razer Huntsman doesn't have low-profile keys, or keycaps though :(

The G915 would be €232,73... I'm not that desperate yet! For the G915 I only looked on the Logitech webshop, so there might be some floating around on third-party stores. It's really expensive and unnecessarily bulky though.

3 hours ago, Lakitna said:

Maybe someone knows of a good mechanical keyboard that is in stock in the EU and fits my criteria: Full-size, wireless (idc if via dongle or bluetooth), low-profile. I'm willing to compromise on the type of switches, but tactile would be awesome.

Hey there.

Found a few full-size, low profile keyboards on Overclockers UK, but they're all wired:

• CORSAIR K70 RGB MK2 (Available for £149.99, 11% Discount): Low Profile, Cherry MX Red (Linear) Switches.
  • CORSAIR K70 RGB MK2 (Available for £144.95, 9% Discount): Low Profile, Cherry MX Speed Silver (Linear, Light Actuation) Switches.
  • CORSAIR K60 RGB PRO (Pre-Order for £129.95): Low Profile, Cherry MX Speed Silver (Linear, Light Actuation) Switches.
  • MSI Vigor GK50 (Available for £89.99): Low Profile, Kailh Low Profile Switches.
    • I wanna say they have Choc White (Clicky) switches, but please double-check sources and MSI's site for more info.

Edit:

Credit to mysterious friendo that brought the KLIM keyboards to my attention. 😁

• KLIM Dash (Available for €59.97 - €89.97, or £72.97 - £76.97): Low Profile, Kailh Choc Red (Linear) Switches, ISO-DE or ISO-FR Layout (Not ISO-UK/QWERTY).

3 hours ago, Lakitna said:

There are probably more models out of stock. Can I expect them to be in stock again soon or is there an underlying issue in the supply chain?

Keychron's your best bet for a wireless low profile keyboard, methinks. Might have to wait 'til they get more stock? You could always shoot them a quick email, see if they respond to any messages about an estimated restock time.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

Found a few full-size, low profile keyboards on Overclockers UK, but they're all wired

I know the feeling, it's apparently very strange to want a wireless mechanical keyboard.

KLIM Dash (Available for €59.97 - €89.97, or £72.97 - £76.97): Low Profile, Kailh Choc Red (Linear) Switches, ISO-DE or ISO-FR Layout (Not ISO-UK/QWERTY). 

Arghhh so close! I do a lot of programming so I prefer a US International layout. I didn't mention it before because it's so obvious to me, it's the standard layout in the Netherlands. A German layout would be a daily annoyance. A French legend would be even worse because they use AZERTY instead of QWERTY.

Trying to find a board that suits my preferences is a constant stream of "Arghhh so close!" and "Out of stock, again‽". I'm not sure if this is because nobody wants a board like this, or everybody wants a board like this.

I think I'll send a message to Keychron about their stock situation. I might send one to Cooler Master too while I'm at it. In the mean time i'll have to buy a temporary board. I really hoped I could avoid that. 😕 

In any case, thank you all for you help. It's very much appreciated!

Cooler Master just send me a response. I'll share it for posterity.

These keyboards [SK651, SK631, and SK621] will not be restocked. The 621 and 651 will be updated to the 622 and 652 and will be launched at the end of this year or the beginning of next year. The 631 will unfortunately not be updated and will go (is) end of life.

Bad news for low-profile TKL lovers.