Personality test

LOST TALE

http://www.16personalities.com/

Would you take this 10-15 min test?

------ Text is arranged in importance, to accomodate for TLDR the below isnt necessary, but I would read atleast the next paragraph:

Thank you members for posting breakdowns of preference, It made me realise: if you're centric in an erea you cna check the other personaility type.

These seem to be describing The very polarised breakdowns. People with very polarized breakdowns have claimed to have better matches ( I didnt count, just estimation after reading )

I will redo my test and find the other personailities in my centric breakdowns.

I will probably document breakdowns, but I doubt not many people further. So that will depend on feedback.

I will probably also create a poll to see for the ''dusagreesing to one quesiton does not mean you agree to the opposite.'' claim.

--------

See how equally polarised people got better matches and see if there is a pattern in the way of interpreting questions.

-------

I will create a more advanced poll depending on amoutn of participants.

Should I include personailities by category ( 4)

or by each (16)

or by polarisation? (5 questions with 3 answers each ( - 0 + )  nah this unconbined aint good.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Result : ENTP

After reading the first few lines "People with the ENTP personality type are often called devil’s advocates, and for a good reason. Forming around 3% of the population, ENTPs absolutely love to argue" I realized the result was kinda wrong.

It's pretty cool though.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Got the same INTJ. So I guess it works.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Your personality type: ISFP.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Kind (50%), Energy - Reserved (44%), Nature - Observant (9%), Tactics - Searching (36%), Identity - Turbulent (79%).

I am a female pc hardware expert and enthusiast, over 170 IQ, been in the tech scene since the 80s. get over it.  This message brought to you by me being tired of people which have problems with any of those things.   ~Jaqie Fox

-=|Fighting computer ignorance since 1995|=-

I am an INTJ. those who got INTJ, Let formulate a cult, over the internet such that we dont have leave our house and or meet people.

Edit: I didnt actually take this particular test but I have taken one that takes about 30-40 minutes. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Your personality type: INTJ.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Logical (29%), Energy - Reserved (38%), Nature - Intuitive (4%), Tactics - Planning (49%), Identity - Assertive (8%).

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

After reading the first few lines "People with the ENTP personality type are often called devil’s advocates, and for a good reason. Forming around 3% of the population, ENTPs absolutely love to argue" I realized the result was obviously wrong.

It's pretty cool though.

your answers are probably wrong.

dusagreesing to one quesiton does not mean you agree to the opposite.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

ISFP!

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

ISFJ taken different test and always gotten the same.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

your answers are probably wrong.

dusagreesing to one quesiton does not mean you agree to the opposite.

Well it's kinda right.After reading more of the ENTP ,I have to agree with some of the traits presented,but not to all of them.Retaking the test now :D

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

After reading the first few lines "People with the ENTP personality type are often called devil’s advocates, and for a good reason. Forming around 3% of the population, ENTPs absolutely love to argue" I realized the result was kinda wrong.

It's pretty cool though.

when not with noobs, which is never. and probably exagerated.

I am INTP.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Your personality type: ENTJ.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Logical (3%), Energy - Expressive (30%), Nature - Intuitive (22%), Tactics - Planning (6%), Identity - Assertive (50%).

"Forming around 3% of the population, ENTJ personalities are very charismatic, rational and quick-minded. They are meant to lead and inspire other people and there is no other type that can do this with such ease. According to ENTJs, nothing is impossible if you try hard enough. Naturally, they rarely have difficulties convincing other people that the goal chosen by the ENTJ should also become one of their personal goals."

mebr_zps91af4272.png

This in itself should be able to show how honestly i answered the questions.

Apparantly this is a similar personality type to steve jobs... murder me brutally now..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Your personality type: INTP.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Logical (54%), Energy - Reserved (92%), Nature - Intuitive (12%), Tactics - Searching (26%), Identity - Assertive (34%).

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

"Your personality type: INFP.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Kind (6%), Energy - Reserved (30%), Nature - Intuitive (6%), Tactics - Searching (7%), Identity - Turbulent (16%)"

Guess I am the first INFP, don't quite know yet what that means.

EDIT: "Forming around 4.5% of the population, INFP personalities are usually perceived as calm, reserved or even shy. However, such an exterior can be deceptive – even though INFPs can be somewhat cautious, their inner flame and passion is not something to be taken lightly."

Whelp, that's me everybody ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Your personality type: ENTP.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Logical (19%), Energy - Expressive (1%), Nature - Intuitive (26%), Tactics - Searching (30%), Identity - Assertive (34%).

Question 38 is a repeat, and somebody else ranks ENTP. :lol:

Heath_Ledger_as_the_Joker.JPG

"Your personality type: INFP.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Kind (6%), Energy - Reserved (30%), Nature - Intuitive (6%), Tactics - Searching (7%), Identity - Turbulent (16%)"

Guess I am the first INFP, don't quite know yet what that means.

Ah,I got INFP too now!

We're gonna be some damn good writers.

“Philosophers”, “architects”, “dreamy professors”… These epithets are most often used to describe the INTP personality type. Forming around 3% of the population, INTPs love theories and believe that everything can be analyzed and improved. They are not that concerned about the real world and practical things – from the INTPs’ perspective, it is often less exciting than ideas and intellectual pursuits. People with this personality type have no difficulties noticing patterns where others cannot – this makes them brilliant theorists and analysts.

I am scientist. 

You probably weren't decisive enough on some of those sliders.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Ah,I got INFP too now!

We're gonna be some damn good writers.

just got done with the test, turns out that I am INFP as well.

My PC specs: 

CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.2 GHz    Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB @ 1866MHz    GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 770 ACX (2-way sli)    Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 (black)    Storage: 128 GB Crucial M4 SSD (boot drive)WD Green 1 TB storage drive    PSU: Corsair RM 850w    Display: BenQ XL2420TE    Cooling: Corsair H100, 5 Noctua NF-F12s    Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate    Mouse: SteelSeries Rival    Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50s  THIS STATEMENT IS YELLOW

just got done with the test, turns out that I am INFP as well.

We're all silent as swans.

Your personality type: INFJ.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Kind (38%), Energy - Reserved (80%), Nature - Intuitive (14%), Tactics - Planning (25%), Identity - Turbulent (14%).

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer