Personality test

LOST TALE

Well its just a test right? ITS NOT LIKE ITS SUPER ACCURATE... ehm.. >.>

It was pretty close for me, but obviously you shouldn't live your life by it :P

Oh admit it, you just have so much emotion *David Cage voice* ^_^

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Oh admit it, you just have so much emotion *David Cage voice* ^_^

Oh stop it you

tumblr_lyfak24ejt1ro91bjo1_500.gif

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

ENFP, the descriptions seem pretty accurate to me.

Yes! Another one born into the ENFP race..

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

:lol: I'm actually surprised how accurate it was for me, I don't see it as being negative in anyway, in fact if you read some of the descriptions it says that our personality type takes very well to logical situations thanks to unlocking the perception skill tree haha.

I wouldn't describe myself as being overly outwardly emotional, but empathy is definitely one of my strong suits.

ENFP Master Race!

:lol: I'm actually surprised how accurate it was for me, I don't see it as being negative in anyway, in fact if you read some of the descriptions it says that our personality type takes very well to logical situations thanks to unlocking the perception skill tree haha.

I wouldn't describe myself as being overly outwardly emotional, but empathy is definitely one of my strong suits.

ENFP Master Race!

Yes i read it too. Every aspect is me... even the emotional one.

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

I'm shocked at how well there description matches me. I've taken a few of these over the years and none have even been close. Until now.

Result: INFJ

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Kind (36%), Energy - Reserved (85%), Nature - Intuitive (14%), Tactics - Planning (47%), Identity - Assertive (13%).

The INFJ type is believed to be very rare (less than 1 percent of the population) and it has an unusual set of traits. Even though their presence can be described as very quiet, INFJ personalities usually have many strong opinions, especially when it comes to issues they consider really important in life. If an INFJ is fighting for something, this is because they believe in the idea itself, not because of some selfish reasons.

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

INTP

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Logical (8%), Energy - Reserved (53%), Nature - Intuitive (30%), Tactics - Searching (35%), Identity - Turbulent (14%).

First I though it would've not been right, but after reading a bit about it... Sounds a bit too much like me...  :ph34r: 

I guess now I know why I don't have many friends... Or generally avoid socializing... Too difficult for INTPs usually...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Accidental double post. I apologize!

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

ESTJ and INTP

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Did anybody else get ESFJ? Or am I the only one?? :(

ESFJ:

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Kind (59%), Energy - Expressive (26%), Nature - Observant (10%), Tactics - Planning (11%), Identity - Assertive (8%).

"If someone tried to define ESFJ personality traits in three words, it would probably be Practical, Altruistic and Sociable"

"ESFJs tend to be very warm, sensitive and perceptive"

Sounds like me :) But I'd disagree and say that I'm quite logical as well - I'm doing Maths and Physics at a level O_o

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

Your personality type: ESTP.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Logical (48%), Energy - Expressive (10%), Nature - Observant (4%), Tactics - Searching (13%), Identity - Assertive (12%).

if it dosent have any logic in it than it is not valid.

"live long and prosper"

Edit: well it is semi correct but some awnsers could not be awnserd how i would like to awnser them douh...

Edit2: i just went tru the post and one person has more logic than me lol just to comparison...

Your personality type: INTP.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Logical (54%), Energy - Reserved (92%), Nature - Intuitive (12%), Tactics - Searching (26%), Identity - Assertive (34%).

Your personality type: INTJ.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Logical (7%), Energy - Reserved (8%), Nature - Intuitive (20%), Tactics - Planning (13%), Identity - Assertive (22%).

The INTJ personality type is one of the rarest and most interesting types – comprising only about 2% of the U.S. population (INTJ females are especially rare – just 0.8%), INTJs are often seen as highly intelligent and perplexingly mysterious. INTJ personalities radiate self-confidence, relying on their huge archive of knowledge spanning many different topics and areas. INTJs usually begin to develop that knowledge in early childhood (the “bookworm” nickname is quite common among INTJs) and keep on doing that later on in life.

xMpRcKq.gif

I'm quite lazy and indecisive at times however. Only do thing if I HAVE to do them and always try to do em in a timely manner.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

ESTP here :D

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

ESTJ:

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Logical (11%), Energy - Expressive (11%), Nature - Observant (11%), Tactics - Planning (12%), Identity - Assertive (23%).

People with ESTJ personality type are very dedicated and responsible. An ESTJ will do everything they can to fulfill their duties and meet their promises. People with this personality type respect and promote a good work ethic, and strongly detest cheating or any attempts to cut corners, especially in the workplace. Positions of authority must be earned. Period.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

ENFP calling in for duty!  :P

who cares...

I answered that I wasn't impatient, but closed it after 20 questions...

I guess I am a liar.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I'm ESFJ

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

INTP 

PC Specs

Intel i5 4670k 4.2ghz @1.20v | Cooler Master 212 Plus | Asus z87-A | Fractal Design Define R4 |Hitachi 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Samsung 840 EVO | Seasonic 520w m12II | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb DDR3 1600mhz | PowerColor 7870 GHz edition | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | NZXT Hue RGB Controller

"Your personality type: INFP.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Kind (6%), Energy - Reserved (30%), Nature - Intuitive (6%), Tactics - Searching (7%), Identity - Turbulent (16%)"

Guess I am the first INFP, don't quite know yet what that means.

EDIT: "Forming around 4.5% of the population, INFP personalities are usually perceived as calm, reserved or even shy. However, such an exterior can be deceptive – even though INFPs can be somewhat cautious, their inner flame and passion is not something to be taken lightly."

Whelp, that's me everybody ;)

I was scrolling down this thread and finally found another INFP type.

I was already losing hope :D

Your personality type: INTP.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Logical (33%), Energy - Reserved (36%), Nature - Intuitive (26%), Tactics - Searching (11%), Identity - Assertive (22%). 

Doesn't sound too bad... Though I'm surprised to see Tiger Woods beside names like Socrates and Albert Einstein under INTP...

grumpy-cat.jpg

i don't need one its fairly obvious ^ 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

I decided to take this test and see what I got; INTJ was unsurprising.

Mind: 57% Logical

Energy: 46% Reserved

Nature: 10% Intuitive

Tactics: 32% Planning

Identity: 11% Turbulent

INJT.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Logical (86%), Energy - Reserved (100%), Nature - Intuitive (12%), Tactics - Planning (33%), Identity - Turbulent (10%).

Seems about right.

We're, like, the same person  :o Except you have ~30% more logic and ~50% more reservation.