What do you do for a living

Ttoquick
On 10/17/2020 at 7:58 PM, Velcade said:

What I really enjoy is no two projects are the same.  It's always a new puzzle to solve.

Yes, feels that way with chemistry, no two tasks are really the same - also can be a source of frustration tho!

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

14 hours ago, sub68 said:

hopefully I don't turn to this

There is a difference between "kink" and "fetish" that while there is much overlap, they are not one in the same.

Case in point: I have a client that makes a living (a living, mind you) opening pickup truck doors (the older the truck, the better) and closing them slowly.

No nudity, nothing suggestive (at least not overtly) all rated G. Just opening and closing old pickup truck doors, dressed in a PG-13 manner, and smiling at the camera.

Yes, there is a following for this.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

5 hours ago, Nup said:

also can be a source of frustration tho!

it has a way of keeping you humble.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

I am an IT Admin. I just help people with their IT issues and I order equipment for them as well. Started in April of this year. :)

EDIT: I also own a company which I started this year for extra money on the side and I work the Saturday so I get only 1 day off. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

2 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

There is a difference between "kink" and "fetish" that while there is much overlap, they are not one in the same.

Case in point: I have a client that makes a living (a living, mind you) opening pickup truck doors (the older the truck, the better) and closing them slowly.

No nudity, nothing suggestive (at least not overtly) all rated G. Just opening and closing old pickup truck doors, dressed in a PG-13 manner, and smiling at the camera.

Yes, there is a following for this.

Umm ok ic what you mean 

And that is weird but there is a niece for everything

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

3 hours ago, sub68 said:

niece

niche.

niece is a family relative (which could add to a fetish although bordering more on kink...oh wait, I see you are well on your way to becoming a fetish photographer!)🤪

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

niche.

I have horrible spelling

I see you are well on your way to becoming a fetish photographer!

if you count the once in awhile cosplay pic than yes

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

2 hours ago, sub68 said:

cosplay

Ah, the gateway drug!

(I kid, I kid, stay innocent. "I've seen things, you people wouldn't believe.")

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

Ah, the gateway drug!

(I kid, I kid, stay innocent. "I've seen things, you people wouldn't believe.")

first of all they arent in a sexually pose

secound I like helping other weebs

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

if anyone asks yes I ask for consent b4 I take a pic and I don't try to get those inappropriate shots

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

2 minutes ago, sub68 said:

secound I like helping other weebs

I'd love to shoot some cosplay, sadly, I don't know how to get into the club without coming off as "just another creep with a camera"

3 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

I'd love to shoot some cosplay, sadly, I don't know how to get into the club without coming off as "just another creep with a camera"

keep the cam in backpack and also wear fingerless gloves

or you can go full send by just having cam out 

or go to a con

all of these I recommend wearing fingerless gloves

one reason why you should wear fingerless gloves  you look like a bad a** secound you look like a bad a**

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

4 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

"just another creep with a camera"

lol I am totally that guy

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

3 minutes ago, sub68 said:

or go to a con

In the middle of a Pandemic?

Find me one....

3 minutes ago, sub68 said:

lol I am totally that guy

The term "GWC" or "Guy With a Camera" is a legit and derogatory term in the fetish/kink/nude photography world. There is even a website which models have put together that lists who are the GWCs and to avoid them at all costs.

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

In the middle of a Pandemic?

Find me one....

after the pandemic

(or have friends that cosplay)

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

The term "GWC" or "Guy With a Camera" is a legit and derogatory term in the fetish/kink/nude photography world.

well ok

2 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

There is even a website which models have put together that lists who are the GWCs and to avoid them at all costs.

tmi/ I know I am not on that list

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang