HD8 DJ vs DT 990 pro vs HD 600

Go to solution Solved by ERSCreeper,

get a pare of HD558,pc350se or pc360

^This

Which one do you guys think I think the HD8 DJ, but I don't know.

All of the headphones are in very different price ranges.

Quote me to get a reply!

Why isn't there an option for bacon...there needs to be an option for bacon....you should totally make an option for bacon.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Music and playing games

What kind of music? Depending on your music tastes, you might want to pick something different. Out of those 3 however, I would go for the 600s. I have the 650s and they sound great, although note that they aren't terribly bassy.

Spoiler

It depends on what you want and what you prefer, A lot of people are going to lean HD600 and DT990 because they are well established and multitudes of people have gotten their hands on them whereas with HD8's not so much. 

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

This poll here could show the power of Linus' words to brainwash people's opinion. I really wonder how many of us LTT members actually own the Sennheiser HD8 DJ to vouch for its sound? 

Core i5 3470 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ | Kingston 8GB DDR3 (1600Mhz) | Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3V LGA1155 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 2GB DirectCUII OC | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB SATAIII | LITEON 24x DVD-RW | Cooler Master Silent Pro M600W | Xigmatek Midgard II Window | Logitech G100 Gaming Keyboard | LG 23" IPS234V | Edifier M1380 | Bravo Audio Ocean Tube Amp | Sennheiser HD600 | Sansa Clip+ | Yamaha EPH-100

hd8dj arnt good, they mine as well be called beats by sennheiser, since thats pretty much what they are. closed headphones with muddy, boomy base and no mids or highs.

This poll here could show the power of Linus' words to brainwash people's opinion. I really wonder how many of us LTT members actually own the Sennheiser HD8 DJ to vouch for its sound?

Sssssh, Hail Linus.