My R4

red_leader1138

Dat build :O So clean looking. I love that you took the sticker off of your power supply, it makes the build look that much better :D

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

Just a quick question:How are those two Seagate Barracudas,I'm interested in them but I've seen bad review where did you buy them too? 

Seagate Barracudas are some of the cheapest and best drives you can get. I'm running one @ 7200rpm and it's pretty quiet, I never hear it.

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

If we're talking harddrives, everything depends on what they are doing and how loud is the rest of your rig. My seagate drive is noisy, that's why when in idle / surfing web it's off and only SSD is working.

Anyway I just love the way how clean this rig looks. It should be an example for new enthusiast how you describe clean looking rig.

Was fitting the 8pin power connector to the mobo hard to do. I am getting a Z87 motherboard that has the 8pin exactly where yours is. Im also getting the H220.

Dat build :o So clean looking. I love that you took the sticker off of your power supply, it makes the build look that much better :D

If we're talking harddrives, everything depends on what they are doing and how loud is the rest of your rig. My seagate drive is noisy, that's why when in idle / surfing web it's off and only SSD is working.

Anyway I just love the way how clean this rig looks. It should be an example for new enthusiast how you describe clean looking rig.

Thanks. :D

Was fitting the 8pin power connector to the mobo hard to do. I am getting a Z87 motherboard that has the 8pin exactly where yours is. Im also getting the H220.

It didn't give me any trouble. :)

Fractal Design Define R4 | Intel Core i7-3820 | Gigabyte X79-UP4 | Swiftech H220 | 16GB G.Skill Sniper Series DDR3 1866 | EVGA GTX 780 SC | Crucial M4 128GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB | 5x Scythe Gentle Typhoon AP15 | Corsair AX750

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/12550-my-r4/'>My R4

Hey. Firstly, aweseome build, I love it. I'm curious what keyboard you used for your build. I'm sure you answered it somewhere but I don't want to go dogging through 21 pages. Thanks

soo sick, nice and clean look, love it

Where did you get your cables from or did you do it yourself?

-Greg Weaver

Hey. Firstly, aweseome build, I love it. I'm curious what keyboard you used for your build. I'm sure you answered it somewhere but I don't want to go dogging through 21 pages. Thanks

Thanks, it is a Ducky dk9087 White LED with Cherry MX Blues.

soo sick, nice and clean look, love it

Where did you get your cables from or did you do it yourself?

Thanks! I did them myself. :)

Fractal Design Define R4 | Intel Core i7-3820 | Gigabyte X79-UP4 | Swiftech H220 | 16GB G.Skill Sniper Series DDR3 1866 | EVGA GTX 780 SC | Crucial M4 128GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB | 5x Scythe Gentle Typhoon AP15 | Corsair AX750

Mannnnnn... Cable management at its finest

This is beautiful.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Awesome man it looks amazing, im looking for somewhere to buy some cables. I don't trust myself doing it hahaha.

-Greg Weaver

Canon 650D.

nice. 

Great build! Love the grey and black sleeving! - also it looks great without the hard-drive cages!

This is such a clean build :D Love it subbed 

CPU 5900x| GPU 3080ti FE| MOBO MSI MPG CARBON MAX| RAM 32GB VENGENCE PRO 3200Mhz| STORAGE Samsung 980 Pro 1TB,2X WDSN750,4TB Seagate Barracuda| COOLING 1x Corsair 360mm XR7 54mm Radiator,1x EK-CoolStream PE 360mm Radiator| GPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB| CPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XC5 RGB| Fittings: EK-Torque STC & Corsair Hydro X Series XF| Pump/Res: EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5| Tubing: Corsair Hydro X Series XT Softline| Liquid: Corsair Hydro X Series XL5 Clear| Fans: 10x Corsair SP120 RGB

I thought this was a clear 5 star build then you switched to 780 now it is my favorite build log

Awesome build and photos. What keyboard is that? Also do you photography lessons?

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile

Mannnnnn... Cable management at its finest

This is beautiful.

nice. 

Great build! Love the grey and black sleeving! - also it looks great without the hard-drive cages!

This is such a clean build :D Love it subbed 

I thought this was a clear 5 star build then you switched to 780 now it is my favorite build log

Thanks guys. :D

Awesome build and photos. What keyboard is that? Also do you photography lessons?

It is a Ducky dk9087 White LED with Cherry MX Blues. :) I haven't taken any photography lessons.

Awesome man it looks amazing, im looking for somewhere to buy some cables. I don't trust myself doing it hahaha.

Haha, you should give it a shot! It is not that hard once you get the hang of it. :)

That swiftech and Gigabyte board...

I so envy you right now.

My personal changes; upgrade to a higher CPU, and go for a Samsung 840 Pro 256GB for boot, 960GB Crucial for storage!

Awesome build man, really jealous..

Super clean!

That swiftech and Gigabyte board...

I so envy you right now.

My personal changes; upgrade to a higher CPU, and go for a Samsung 840 Pro 256GB for boot, 960GB Crucial for storage!

Awesome build man, really jealous..

Thanks! :)

Yes I know, thank you. 

why invert? 

for noise containment?

why invert? 

for noise containment?

Mostly for looks. I like the tubes going to the left. It is very quiet though.

I like it. Its clean and simple, how it should be.

Thank you :)

Looks Great

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

I know you have your drives in you 5.25 bays but what brackets do you have to hold them in? Also this is a extremely nice build i love your sleeving. i have something similar to yours with a sabertooth but nothing near as epic as a 780