Anyone heard of Bulgaria?

Vbgf

I'm curious, has anyone heard anything regarding Bulgaria in any way? I mean our neighbours are well known by now : Serbia, Romania, Turkey, Greece, but the spot on the world map that is connecting them is an mystery for 98% of the people i've met. Leave your answers not only in the poll but also in the comment section, i want to hear you guys!

Can you add yes to the poll? I mean straight up yes,

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

I've heard of it because some youtuber was moving there.

Can you add yes to the poll? I mean straight up yes,

yep, done, but specify in the comment section

I've heard of Bulgaria, and know where it's located, but I've never heard anyone gossip about it....

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

GenerikB?

I know most countries in europe. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Why wouldn't I know? Geography was a thing in school.

And it's a holiday location too.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

I've heard of it, but never heard anything about it.
Whenever I see the name I think of caviar, and Beluga whales.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

To be frank, this is probably one of the best countries for youtubers to be in, internet's good and cheap (it's not monopol like in the US) and living here is dirt cheap. Problem is that straight up jobs don't pay enough, minimal wage is 150$.

To be frank, this is probably one of the best countries for youtubers to be in, internet's good and cheap (it's not monopol like in the US) and living here is dirt cheap. Problem is that straight up jobs don't pay enough, minimal wage is 150$.

$150 per month or what? 

$150 per month or what? 

Per HOUR. O_O

...nah I'm just kidding I have no idea. >_>

EDIT: Yeah, I'm aware of Bulgaria, but I know pretty much nothing about current events over there.

Yeah I know of Bulgaria (I do live in Europe, IRL) although I have never been. The furthest east I have been is Serbia. I hung out with a this guy Petar from Bulgaria while inter railing. He was telling me bits and pieces. From what I hear it is a lovely country. To be honest I know very little about your country. Most people in Ireland would associate Bulgaria with cheap Skiing holidays and dentists ( :unsure: ) although I would assume that is changing I believe. Tourism and people building houses there are driving prices up. Petar was saying that a lot of people were going to Bulgaria building huge holiday homes.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Buttermilk

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I've heard of Bulgaria, and know where it's located, but I've never heard anyone gossip about it....

Kind of like Uzbekistan as well.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

$150 per month or what? 

Yep 150$ USD Per month on a full workday 8 hrs ,5 days a week afaik. Keep in mind our currency is not in USD

Yeah I know of Bulgaria (I do live in Europe, IRL) although I have never been. The furthest east I have been is Serbia. I hung out with a this guy Petar from Bulgaria while inter railing. He was telling me bits and pieces. From what I hear it is a lovely country. To be honest I know very little about your country. Most people in Ireland would associate Bulgaria with cheap Skiing holidays and dentists ( :unsure: ) although I would assume that is changing I believe. Tourism and people building houses there are driving prices up. Petar was saying that a lot of people were going to Bulgaria building huge holiday homes.

Yep, everything is cheap here for everyone else that does not live in BG: PC parts, medical help, apartments, houses, vacations, tourism, only thing that i can think that it's not are 1st hand cars. And btw Petar in English Is Peter, like Peter Pan :D A lot of our names (including mine) can't be translated to sound good to any other nation, but Peter is an exeption :D.

Buttermilk

So that's what you guys call it :D I've wondered for so long. For anyone who doesn't know, it's hard to tell you what exactly it is but it's kinda like Yogurt.

Hello there neighbour!

There's some good and negative things we Romanian know about you.

1.We can't go in vacantion for more than a few days on your seaside because our cars will get robbed

2.It's way cheaper to matriculate(enroll?) your car in Bulgaria than here so a lot of people in Dobrogea do it.

3.We have some fun nights around Balcic,Varna,etc.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

yep, done, but specify in the comment section

Oh, all I know is that I have heard of it sorry, can't actually remember how or about it.

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

Yes I'm moving there this month.

The Internet is real fast there

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Yes I have a European education so I actually know of other countries outside of the US,UK,Canada and Mexico. :)

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Yes I have a European education so I actually know of other countries outside of the US,UK,Canada and Mexico. :)

Cheers to an Irish education. They can teach us everything... (except our own language). Yeah :)... Ohh :huh: ...Awh :( lol

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Cheers to an Irish education. They can teach us everything... (except our own language). Yeah :)... Ohh :huh: ...Awh :( lol

Managed to get through Leaving Cert Irish without being able to tell the time in Irish, oddly enough my interest in Irish picked up when I finished school xD.

My oral exam consisted of Hi,I don't understand,Yes,No,I like Football,I have a PC. I like games.I am from England.

I got a c3 and that was good enough for me.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I know of the country, but I've never heard a lick of news about it. 

COMIC SANS